Official Black Widow Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why are you guys so invested whether it happens or not? Do you own Disney stock.. or on the other side of it.. do you have a rooting interest in Disney falling off?

Either way... either side... these posts are a waste when the thread could be about the movie itself.

Your post is a waste and could be about the movie itself. :gucci:

I don't think people are hoping the MCU fails....it's more a case of being out of touch with reality. People have saying "I have no interest in this movie, the MCU is DOOMED" for at least....6-7 years. Which is not how things work. There's a great many things I have no interest in, that I acknowledge probably aren't going anywhere.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Your post is a waste and could be about the movie itself. :gucci:

I don't think people are hoping the MCU fails....it's more a case of being out of touch with reality. People have saying "I have no interest in this movie, the MCU is DOOMED" for at least....6-7 years. Which is not how things work. There's a great many things I have no interest in, that I acknowledge probably aren't going anywhere.

Fred.

I'm attempting to get this thread back on track. The same thing happened in the Joker thread. "WTF is DC doing?!" "DC is fukking up" and then it made over a billion and still going. Every thread :mjlol:

Comic book movies in general ain't going nowhere anytime soon. There's no way Black Widow doesn't make at least close to I'm going to approximate $500M+ but it could very well go over that. That's probably the floor for this.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
why are you guys so invested whether it happens or not? Do you own Disney stock.. or on the other side of it.. do you have a rooting interest in Disney falling off?

Either way... either side... these posts are a waste when the thread could be about the movie itself.

We are all talking about the movie. Right nobody has seen it. All we can do it speculate and share thoughts on the marketing and our interest. I have no interest. This is actually rather shocking to me, but that's my reaction to the new trailer.:yeshrug:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Going from May to May is long time without a flick, that’s a big gamble by Disney . This shyt looks fire....Reed Richards better be in the post credits scene.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We are all talking about the movie. Right nobody has seen it. All we can do it speculate and share thoughts on the marketing and our interest. I have no interest. This is actually rather shocking to me, but that's my reaction to the new trailer.:yeshrug:

My reaction was more positive than yours I felt like they were getting back to the Winter Soldier vibe which is still I think the best Marvel film but I'm not sure about her crew... sister looks dope, rest of the crew ehh idk

Still too early to tell.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
To the people criticizing how Taskmaster looks....you can see the hood in the brief shot of him. He just doesn't have it up.

Fred.
She*

:mjgrin:

that’s the only exclusive you’re getting out of me. Ken already got in trouble last year for dropping endgame spoilers, he doesn’t get out of mail room duty until 2021