Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So you're waiting to hate it :usure::leostare:
giphy.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:ohhh:look closely is that his hood ?? Or where hes placing his arrows? The way it connects to his neck makes me think its his hood but then again where is putting his arrows? And ya man better pull out his sword and shield as well at some point. Also look closely and you can see the skull teeth and nose on the helmet

YsIblmPn_o.png

250px-Cover_of_Avengers-196.jpg

Edit: Looks like they took a bit of inspiration from his design in the spiderman ps4 game
latest

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i just... i don't wanna listen to shytty Russian accents for 2 hours. Winter Soldier is a classic, i don't need another one with a dead character just to set up a new Black Widow. hope they just fukk around and twist the fukk out of this and Hawkeye is actually Taskmaster or some shyt. this movie will "matter" b/c all Marvel movies tie in, but let's be real, it won't matter. This is the Rogue One of Marvel. That movie brought absolutely nothing to the canon. Whoa Vader lives in a castle! Whoa, he fukked some dudes up! Whoa, they stole the plans to the Death Star. Who fukkin cares?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with it!..BW became maybe my favorite Marvel Universe(Movie) character from Winter Soldier to Endgame.

Felt like she became the heart of the team.NO SJW political bullshyt.Just a down azz bytch:wow:

The Russo's really did her justice.Hope they don't alter her character too much in this one