Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
For those worried that Chadwick got outshone don't. He was still the best character to me IMO.
While I have no doubt that the women showed out, i always felt they were being propped up by the feminist agenda. I'm going Saturday and I'm assuming that MBJ & Chadwick are the breakout stars.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Good. I'm glad BP ain't the movie to represent that nonsense. They should be ever so happy they even have Trinity in Jessica Jones.

He was at the theater I was at. :russ:

He said top 3. I say its the best.
Damn :wow:

While I have no doubt that the women showed out, i always felt they were being propped up by the feminist agenda. I'm going Saturday and I'm assuming that MBJ & Chadwick are the breakout stars.
That's probably what Ava was gonna do.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They were really good but I would argue that Killmonger and M'Baku were better than most of them. It's all opinions tho

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
i dont know what that is but seeing all these "americans" donning african garms at the black panther premiere like it was a costume made me wince. If you have never been to africa, contribute to the economy, have direct relations in or live that life normally dont fuking fake the funk for a day just for a photo op its diengenous as fuk..

We're not American's though, we're Africans operating in America, I see nothing wrong with claiming something we have legitimate ties to.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
We're not American's though, we're Africans operating in America, I see nothing wrong with claiming something we have legitimate ties to.
What you have described is no different than a mixed raced person that looks racially ambiguous (and normally speaks like a cac from the burbs) saying the n word/ebonics when around ppl of a darker hue. Their rationale being "hey i am black so what's the issue"

Do you even know what an agbada or Iro are? Its not a costume for a day clown.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The first international red-carpet premiere for Black Panther is being held in Seoul, after which it will open first in Korean theaters on Feb. 14 and the rest of the world on Feb. 16.

bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif

:snoop:
The Premier is in a country that

hqdefault.jpg