Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Yo, I think one of my friends has gone full hotep about this movie. :snoop:

• Talking about Disney is getting all the money.
  • Said the All The Stars video is cultural appropriation of African cultures.
I'm torn man. I get it, I totally do, but why nobody want us to be happy? :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
Yo, I think one of my friends has gone full hotep about this movie. :snoop:

I'm torn man. I get it, I totally do, but why nobody want us to be happy? :mjcry:
Lmao man fucc that enjoy beloved.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

This is the most popular one. Disney/White people getting all the money. :francis:

What these clowns don't get is that this is the first major black movie with a blockbuster budget.

Hoteps bringing up Malcolm X and shyt...when Spike had to BORROW MONEY from Oprah, Bill Cosby, and others just to get it done/finished!!! :snoop:

This can open the doors to more blockbuster black movies being made. Who's to say that now maybe Tyler can get the funds to do something on a larger scale? shyt, even Spike with his hatin' ass. fukkin clowns......

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
king shyt :blessed:

BJCt7Fn.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
IDGAF about what these racist morons,hoteps, and self hating weirdos are crying about . I’m seeing this on Friday morning and it’s going to be amazing. I’m more excited for BP than infinity war and I’m extremely excited for that movie. :banderas:
Word, after I saw the first trailer this is THE movie for the 21st century. And I'm incredibly excited for IW so not an easy feat.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i dont know what that is but seeing all these "americans" donning african garms at the black panther premiere like it was a costume made me wince. If you have never been to africa, contribute to the economy, have direct relations in or live that life normally dont fuking fake the funk for a day just for a photo op its diengenous as fuk..