:mjcry:

Coogler not fukking around after getting snubbed for Creed

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm surprised MBJ is getting THAT great of a reaction.

Always knew he would do well, but as of right now, sounds like he had the strongest performance without a doubt, amongst a very strong cast.

Shout out to him :obama:
DC stans:umad:. Get scared now, get scared now, nikkas.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Some of yall were in here making up reasons to be worried about this movie.

I been saying since day 1 that I have complete faith in Coogler and the crew.
Just to be clear.

I've thought the movie was gonna be great the entire time.

I feel the opposite. I honestly think Black Panther is going to be the breakout hit of 2018, much like Deadpool.

I'm anxious as hell to get that first trailer, to see if the actual hype matches my internal hype.

And these are the only comments I made in this thread regarding MBJ

I thought this clip from the trailer was dope. Homie is carrying intensity there

square-1508160891-michael-b-jordan-black-panther.jpg

Guess it's just a matter of taste. That's one of the designs I'm most pleased with. He looks like a comic book character, but a badass unique black one.

I hope they don’t kill off Killmonger. Lock him up or whatever but keep him in the universe.

All of those bumps got me itching:picard:

But I can't stop looking:bryan:

This is going to be so fukking good.

The ONLY time I momentarily lost faith was when some of those clips released and I thought MBJ's delivery and dialogue was flat. It temporarily made me concerned for his character. But I kept it to myself and didn't actually voice it into the air on some superstitious don't speak it into existence shyt:mjlol:

But I still lost faith in the gawd MBJ in my heart and for that I repent....:mjcry:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The reviews confirmed what we all knew, Black Panther is about to snatch the superhero crown:banderas:
Marvel Gang still taking no losses
:myman:

Salute to Coogler and them. They need to throw him the bag and greenlight his trilogy now. :salute:
They'll have to reup Boseman, because I think his contract only has Infinty War 1&2 and a BP sequel left on it.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I always wanted a villain from another african nation that wants to destroy wakanda for hiding from the world instead of sharing the wealth. I got the whole outline ready:mjcry: