T'Challa and Shuri chillin by my desk
26239274_10101548901516452_7826880289111045674_n.jpg
I go that Penny card. :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Oh! Well I will be sending them lanks

Good looks breh
My bad for not @ you breh...I just figured you know more about Spider-Man than Black Panther. Don't see you in this thread as much. I underestimated that you'd still grasp the history of the character and its importance with its solo film. :francis::obama:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@doublex I know you don't want to watch any more footage :francis:, but I know you can't resist seeing a Lupita/Nakia featurette featuring an interview an everything :hubie:

A lil new footage :sadcam::whew:
Edit: Might be a spoiler at :33 to 34. So avoid that bit.

Got damn if Marvel ends up giving every character their own featurette :wow:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That was fast.

They pay me to write breh:russ: you gotta be ready at all times. It's like Wild West pitons at dawn type of shyt. Plus one of the pitches is something I'd been thinking about for a minute and once more news of the new superfly movie came out this morning, it the idea just felt more relevant

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@doublex I know you don't want to watch any more footage :francis:, but I know you can't resist seeing a Lupita/Nakia featurette featuring an interview an everything :hubie:

A lil new footage :sadcam::whew:

Got damn if Marvel ends up giving every character their own featurette :wow:

If you've been following this film heavy, there's a small spoiler in there @ :33-34

Killmonger, after being brought in, challenges BP for the throne and he accepts. BP will most likely lose that battle of course given what we've seen of the film so far.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My bad for not @ you breh...I just figured you know more about Spider-Man than Black Panther. Don't see you in this thread as much. I underestimated that you'd still grasp the history of the character and its importance with its solo film. :francis::obama:

I know more about spider-man than anything breh :russ: but just because I don't tout my knowledge of this shyt doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Real Gs move in silence like lasagna.

Also I didn't really go with the "history of black panther" angle. I went for more real world angles and tried to make it relevant and current to what we're going through today.

Also:ufdup: for underestimating me:youngsabo:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I know more about spider-man than anything breh :russ: but just because I don't tout my knowledge of this shyt doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Real Gs move in silence like lasagna.

Also I didn't really go with the "history of black panther" angle. I went for more real world angles and tried to make it relevant and current to what we're going through today.

Also:ufdup: for underestimating me:youngsabo:
Play on Playa :hubie: