:obama:

Koto-Black-Panther-Movie-Statue-002.jpg
I want this

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t get what’s so good about her videos. I’ve only seen her 2 panther reaction vid and she’s really not that interesting to me. Why does her opinion hold any weight?
I mean it really doesn't. She is one of many vloggers out there. None of them individually holds weight. I like her show because it is about the business of movies not just what she personally likes. She has a comic book background. And she is pretty consistent with content.
But yeah calling BP Blaxploitation is stupid and she admits she prefers DC over Marvel.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it really doesn't. She is one of many vloggers out there. None of them individually holds weight. I like her show because it is about the business of movies not just what she personally likes. She has a comic book background. And she is pretty consistent with content.
But yeah calling BP Blaxploitation is stupid and she admits she prefers DC over Marvel.

I had to stop watching her because she is pretty ignorant. Her reactions to the Get Out and Black Panther trailers were pretty damn telling. She seems like a person who has had very little if any significant relations with Black people.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I had to stop watching her because she is pretty ignorant. Her reactions to the Get Out and Black Panther trailers were pretty damn telling. She seems like a person who has had very little if any significant relations with Black people.
I don't remember her reaction to Get Out but I recall her BP reaction being very positive, she even did a shot by shot which she only does for movies she's really anticipating. What did she say that was telling?
And to her credit she reviews a lot of movies with a majority Black cast. Some white vloggers act like those movies don't even exist.