Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Take this with a grain of salt but someone on twitter said that the soundtrack that Kendrick/TDE is making will basically be a Kendrick album like how Jay Z did for American Gangster and also said that it's incredible and will be used in the movie based on info from his plug. Again take this with a GRAIN of salt but will be great if true.

Ehhhh I don’t know about that.

Just because Kendrick’s brand is SUPER hot right now. American Gangster was a REAL album that happened to be inspired by the movie, not a soundtrack. So this would make it an actual Kendrick Album and Kendrick albums are hyped events with grand rollouts.

If anything it’ll probably be more in the vein of a Dynasty type album, where TDE’s label roster gets a lot of shine. We could get joints from Isaiah Rashad, Sir, Lance Skiiwalker, Punch, SZA and maybe one or two Kendrick songs.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ehhhh I don’t know about that.

Just because Kendrick’s brand is SUPER hot right now. American Gangster was a REAL album that happened to be inspired by the movie, not a soundtrack. So this would make it an actual Kendrick Album and Kendrick albums are hyped events with grand rollouts.

If anything it’ll probably be more in the vein of a Dynasty type album, where TDE’s label roster gets a lot of shine. We could get joints from Isaiah Rashad, Sir, Lance Skiiwalker, Punch, SZA and maybe one or two Kendrick songs.

True that's why I said take it with a grain of salt. We'll see though.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Good ole Marvel..

DS8rx54W4AIoVOK.jpg