loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Do what? Panther has super strength it makes sense that a guy goes flying when he delivers a full force kick just like Cap and Bucky have done in previous films.
Because its too ridiculous. Thats not how it goes even if you had super strength

Its like watching anime or Zack Snyder superhero film bits. The superhero genre need to stop with it (samething for the slow down shyt)

From the BP soundtrack

:scust:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: flo

Jards

All Star
Daps
Movie is going to bank hard, every time these trailers come on in the cinema people lose it - and I'm in a white ass country too.

They're doing everything right so far.
The last two films I watched in the cinema (Ragnarok and Last Jedi) the audiences have loved the trailer. Trust me it's hitting all demos. Black people showing up - goes without saying. When I watched Ragnarok some 60 year white dude turned to his wife and was like

":whoo:That looks phenomenal :ohlawd:"

When I watched Last Jedi some little white kid turned to dad and said "Dad - you're taking me to watch this :birdman:"

:russ:

The trailer in 3D looks amazing as as well. When he jumped of the building and ripped the tyre off the car was :ohlawd:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
img_5811-e1510377004190.jpg

tumblr_m94cqcvGRG1qlbkes.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
They need to give SiR at least two tracks on the soundtrack - dude is a beast. Looking forward to his album in a couple of weeks.

Hoping for a lot of African artists too.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
They need to give SiR at least two tracks on the soundtrack - dude is a beast. Looking forward to his album in a couple of weeks.

Hoping for a lot of African artists too.

He's next bruh! Everything he's done with DK the Punisher and Iman Omari have been classics. Would be dope to see SiR, Jesse Boykins and Bj The Chicago Kid on a song together.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because its too ridiculous. Thats not how it goes even if you had super strength

Its like watch anime or Zack Snyder superhero film bits. The superhero genre need to stop with it (samething for the slow down shyt)

:scust:
Slow motion can be effective but it's almost never utilized properly in film. It was overkill in Wonder Woman.