KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
can easily do above 100 mill, yall nikkas better spread the word and be in that bytch all day during opening weekend, i know i will. once we get social media poppin like we always do shyt is gonna get better. fukk it 130 opening weekened 900 millionish at its end, i got that much faith in this film and us to make it happen. i still say we do that ticket challenge and make it trend :tchallablessed:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Well it shows Marvel/Disney promoting this really hard in many different regions. Which is what the film needs to be successful.

Japanese posters

DRjho3TVwAA6myo.jpg

DRjo_FmUMAAWT1W.jpg

DRjpBdYUEAADeJ9.jpg
Some :mjpls: countries will only have the second poster as their main one. :mjpls:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Let's not forget that "early tracking" for Wonder Woman had her at a 65 million dollar opening weekend. And that was in early May, roughly 1 month before the film's June 2nd release date. bytch did 100 milly.

Deadpool's "early tracking" in January, one month before it's February release date, was forcasted between 55-60 million. Son bytch did 135 milly.

So this 2 month forecast at 90 million for Black Panther... doesn't really mean anything, other than being a potentially conservative estimation.
And yea, can't cite that the social media buzz isn't as high compared to WW when estimates had WW far lower before the final 2 weeks really saw a jump in her buzz... compared to still nearly 2 months before BP opens (and amid Star Wars and Infinity War trailer).

Once we're closing in a few weeks before opening, Disney will double down on all marketing and social media buzz will go through the roof again, just like it did when the 1st trailer dropped.