giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's going to be pawg season at a theater near you.

Even brehs wives not gonna be safe :dead:

:heh: youtube name

Music in the trailer is ass. They need to just do some traditional African music or something because these rap remixes are trash

Low key tired of them putting hiphop music in the trailer for anything starring black people. Selma hiphop, race hiphop, 42 hiphop. At This rate they'll make a movie a Chuck berry and still find a way to put chuck d on the soundtrack. But at least the film itself usually has genre specific music.
Thing is the hip hop felt perfect with Luke Cage. With this its kinda hit or miss. Sometimes I'm with it, but then again an African score :lawd:

I hope Coogler doesn't limit himself to forcing hip hop all throughout this movie. Luke Cage got that covered breh. Give us the African music. :whoa:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm legit scared to watch this trailer, because they spoil every fukking thing. But I may not be able to resist much longer. Plus everyone is posting gifs from the trailer :sadcam:

There aren't any spoilers for the story in the trailer.

Not watching the trailer. They show way too much. I'm good waiting for February.

How would you know if you haven't seen the trailer? :dahell:

Honestly this is about as informative as the teaser trailer they released a few months back. It's just some really cool shots.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Skipper works for Bob Iger and probably has a direct line to him.

And Bob Iger is know for not being a micro manager. Jemele Hill's suspension isn't something that came from that high up. John Skipper probably wasn't involved with it either.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I’m on the fence about Killmonger having his own BP suit though. While it looks dope af, but it just reminds me of what they did in Iron Man.

Then Iron Man 2.

Then Ant-Man.

But imma reserve judgement until I see the whole thing.
Ya I really wanted this.

bSArwSZ.png

But we'll see how it goes in the movie. Maybe the BP suit he got is only temporary.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
There aren't any spoilers for the story in the trailer.

How would you know if you haven't seen the trailer? :dahell:

Honestly this is about as informative as the teaser trailer they released a few months back. It's just some really cool shots.

I wouldn't know. I'm going by trailers from the past. They show too much, especially DC and Marvel ones.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who is the Black Panther?

• King of the unconquered African nation of Wakanda: THE most advanced nation in the Marvel Universe
  • Genius-level Intellect
  • Master Martial Artist
  • Weapons Master
  • Master Acrobat
  • Expert Marksman
  • Master Tactician
  • Expert Tracker & Hunter
  • Multilingual
  • Master Inventor
  • Highly Influential Connections
  • Diplomatic Immunity
  • Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman senses of smell, sight, and hearing.
  • Black Panther Knowledge: Has the knowledge of every single previous Black Panther in him.

Misc

• Fought Marvel's heavyweights (Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man, Sabretooth, and more) and either held his own or won.
  • Wifed Storm of the X-Men (They're no longer together).
  • Richest Comic Book Character.

If you wanted a black superhero on the big screen, he's the one.

blogger-image-914012460.jpg

:lupe:

Please tell me Captain America was one of the people he beat? Between Super Man and Captain America, these are 2 wack characters that are given way too much power and praise