Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lil closer look

tumblr_oti8eiLBzA1w36i71o2_540.png

BP looking down at the kingdom :wow:

Afro-futurism :ohlawd:

They 3 for 3 with the posters mayne... i'm gon need ALL of them ASAP

This poster just moved my "how many times I'm seeing this in theaters" count to 11

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:whoa: They're 2 for 3 with the posters. I still think whoever made that one that dropped before the trailer should have their ass beat.

THAT POSTER NEVER EXISTED
Oh yea, i actually forgot about that one :hubie:

I was thinkin the BP/Nakia/Okoye, the Asian one, and now this one.

3 for 4 :mjgrin:

it was all a bad dream breh.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lack of the Soul Stone in the Thor trailer makes think the stone is really in Necropolis, underneath Wakanda, if they close to take that route in this film.

Or Thanos already has it :yeshrug:

the soul stone is so in wakanda we will probably get a scene in Thor Ragnarok with maybe heimdall referring to the soul stone being in wakanda and T'challa geting some type of "king of the dead" ablity's to talk to T'chaka

YVlmw9V.jpg

blackpanther-conceptart1.jpg

IeSH9ens.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch this subtle cism at work yall.......

I don't even think that guy was being malicious at all, but for him to say that AFTER everything they had just talked about with Wakanda. :snoop:

Gold Panther suit

Is that from the comics? :dahell:

I doubt it's an actual Panther suit. Probably has to do with another Wakandan deity.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Gold Panther suit

Is that from the comics? :dahell:

Probably just means gold lining in the suit. That's how most of panther's suits look.

Watch this subtle cism at work yall.......

I don't even think that guy was being malicious at all, but for him to say that AFTER everything they had just talked about with Wakanda. :snoop:

They need so bad for one of theirs to be involved in the development in the most advanced nation on the planet :francis:

Wait till they find out Shuri on Starks level. :wow:

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably just means gold lining in the suit. That's how most of panther's suits look.

Nah, it's supposed to be a suit that Killmonger is wearing. Apparently he pulls it out during that scene where he's fighting the Dora Milaje

They need so bad for one of theirs to be involved in the development in the most advanced nation on the planet :francis:

Wait till they find out Shuri on Starks level. :wow:

He was like super adamant about that shyt too. I'm glad the other guy on the set checked him though.