Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said a while ago that I'm not buying another MvC game unless Black Panther is in it. Last time they put fukking Iron Fist in the game, but not Luke Cage or Black Panther. I refuse to even get hyped for that game unless I see T"Challa listed as a playable character.

And yeah I knew they'd put Carol in the game..

Anybody else noticing a general lack of coverage fro the Black Panther film compared to other Marvel movies and even the DC stuff?

I get most of my Black Panther movie news from this this thread. The youtube shows like Collider, Screen Junkies and other supposed "geek" outlets barely cover or talk about Black Panther. Comparatively they'll spend a LOT of time speculating on rumors for other movies. I once saw those collider guys spent 15 mins talking about a fukking Instagram post where the Rock had drinks with Henry Cavil. Black Panther concept art was released and they barely talked about that shyt.
I've seen some coverage on Screen Junkies. Not much of anything from Collider. Grace Randolph has several different videos on BP. I'm not gonna scream :mjpls: yet because Marvel has been keeping stuff pretty tight in regards to this film until recently. Let's wait and see how reaction is when we get some more official photos and media.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I said a while ago that I'm not buying another MvC game unless Black Panther is in it. Last time they put fukking Iron Fist in the game, but not Luke Cage or Black Panther. I refuse to even get hyped for that game unless I see T"Challa listed as a playable character.

Anybody else noticing a general lack of coverage fro the Black Panther film compared to other Marvel movies and even the DC stuff?

I get most of my Black Panther movie news from this this thread. The youtube shows like Collider, Screen Junkies and other supposed "geek" outlets barely cover or talk about Black Panther. Comparatively they'll spend a LOT of time speculating on rumors for other movies. I once saw those collider guys spent 15 mins talking about a fukking Instagram post where the Rock had drinks with Henry Cavil. Black Panther concept art was released and they barely talked about that shyt.
They were hyped once they were able to see concept art and other information last week trust they'll go more into it once they're able to actually talk about it more. Especially Campea and Harloff and with Comiccon AND D-23 coming up we're in for plenty of Black Excellence to come:obama:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

They were shook :wow:

Now Pacific Rim fall back

Saw where Ava's movie was bumped up :ehh:

I watch Collider Heroes. You would think some of the news would make that show...but nothing.

Also seems to be more buzz about Captain Marvel's outfit than Black Panther footage on some of these youtube channels. :picard:

I like the fact that Feige is doing interviews and let the media see footage though. Just gotta keep at it. The biggest thing is they've gotta inform the public on Wakanda and the Dora's. I know they're doing trailers, but they need to do some promos/Deadpool like output.

Its really unfortunate that they couldn't use Black Panther's new fame from Civil War to capitalize on it immediately. If this movie dropped last fall shyt would have been :banderas::blessed: at the box office.

However, we never would have got Coogler so it all worked out.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They were shook :wow:

Now Pacific Rim fall back

I wonder how Boyega feels about his film opening a week or two after BP. I seem to recall him mentioning that BP is the one hero he would have liked to play. He seems to be a pretty big fan.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

I 100% agree with the MvC comment

If there's no Black Panther (or any black character outside of Storm in the game) I'm calling for a boycott. It has to be racial. No way can they keep shytting on black characters

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just read BP #13. Felt it was a good read. :ehh:.

-Art = good.

-Action scenes = good (finally!!)

-Pacing = good

-Portrayals = good.

-Black Panther & Storm = good:obama:

This actually looked quite promising. Better than the stuff in season 1. Hoping this momentum continues.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch Collider Heroes. You would think some of the news would make that show...but nothing.

Also seems to be more buzz about Captain Marvel's outfit than Black Panther footage on some of these youtube channels. :picard:

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's how they cover Black Panther in comparison to other shyt that's not even as close to coming out or news that's not as significant. Black Panther news could drop the day before that show and they wont even mention it, but let somebody tweet or send out an Instagram photo for a blurry image for another movie and they'll spend 20 mins speculating about it.

I like the fact that Feige is doing interviews and let the media see footage though. Just gotta keep at it. The biggest thing is they've gotta inform the public on Wakanda and the Dora's. I know they're doing trailers, but they need to do some promos/Deadpool like output.

Its really unfortunate that they couldn't use Black Panther's new fame from Civil War to capitalize on it immediately. If this movie dropped last fall shyt would have been :banderas::blessed: at the box office.

However, we never would have got Coogler so it all worked out.

I think Feige is doing a great job as usual, it's just some of these outlets aren't showing the same enthusiasm in their coverage of Black Panther as they do with other Marvel properties. That's why I was saying before Marvel needs to give more black news and entertainment outlets access for interviews, screenings, and behind the scenes looks.

I've seen some coverage on Screen Junkies. Not much of anything from Collider. Grace Randolph has several different videos on BP. I'm not gonna scream :mjpls: yet because Marvel has been keeping stuff pretty tight in regards to this film until recently. Let's wait and see how reaction is when we get some more official photos and media.

Yeah, even though she's a fukking moron Randolph does a lot of Black Panther coverage.

There's already been official stuff released and an a bunch of those youtube channels ignored it. With the other films they all cover the unofficial behind the scenes photos that leak (remember Batman on the roof of the car from Suicide Squad). The behind the scenes photos from Black Panther dropped and it was barely talked about in those circles.

Like I said I'm just noticing how Black Panther is covered in comparison to other comic book movies. BTS photos of the Dora Milaje and Klaw came out and they barely talked about it. They announce the title of the next X-Men movie and they talk about that shyt for 15 to 20 minutes :why:

They were hyped once they were able to see concept art and other information last week trust they'll go more into it once they're able to actually talk about it more. Especially Campea and Harloff and with Comiccon AND D-23 coming up we're in for plenty of Black Excellence to come:obama:

We'll see....So far their coverage has been minimal. After they peeped the footage from Marvel that was the most excited they had ever sounded, so hopefully they up the coverage. They stay talking about instagram photos from cast and crew of other movies but I've not seen a single segment on all the dope Instagram photos the cast and crew of Black Panther were putting out there. They didn't even do a segment on the principal photography of the film ending (like they did with Justice League, GOTG, Wonder Woman, Thor Ragnarok, and Dr Strange).

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read BP #13. Felt it was a good read. :ehh:.

-Art = good.

-Action scenes = good (finally!!)

-Pacing = good

-Portrayals = good.

-Black Panther & Storm = good:obama:

This actually looked quite promising. Better than the stuff in season 1. Hoping this momentum continues.

Their interaction had me like :banderas: