killmonger-in-full-costume-fighting.jpeg
erik14-2.jpg
5c48dbd2087c808195f5b71e147f0862.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scene of T'Challa descending into the lake to receive the Panther powers reads like GOAT level cinema :wow:

I might shed a tear in the theaters brehs:wow:

Going by what we saw in Civil War T'Challa already has his powers. The ceremony is probably just to properly anoint him as King of Wakanda. Feige said that before Civil War happens T'Challa had already become Black Panther while T'Chaka was still king.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Going by what we saw in Civil War T'Challa already has his powers. The ceremony is probably just to properly anoint him as King of Wakanda. Feige said that before Civil War happens T'Challa had already become Black Panther while T'Chaka was still king.

Indeed, he's already powered up, but was still a prince.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He was outrunning Captain America yea he definitely had his abilities already :russ:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:tchallablessed: on my damn, this shyt sound like flames. Man like a live action lion king but with superhero elements, wakanda feels majestic (Asgard, themyscirsa, krypton, Gotham, Atlantis, Attilan :umad:) love the society as well. Combat seems good I hope they add more of that cat claw fighting he was doing in civil war n u know he got new toys.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

It might also be a flashback sequence as well.

According the article, Forest Whitaker's character refers to T'Challa as "Prince" instead of King