• Best rap album
  • Best soundtrack
  • Best rap song for king's dead
  • Best rap/sung for All the stars
Then additionally could get
  • Best rap/sung for Pray for me
  • Best rap performance for King's dead
  • Best music video for All the stars
Not sure if it will get in the general categories.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The plot was garbage however people forget avatar made this much because it brought 3D back into the mainstream.

So people wanted to see the new shiny toy
thats actually the only thing ppl remember when the name avatar gets mentioned, its never to say how great or memorable the movie was
It still amazes me that Wakanda looks more fully realized in the trailers for IW than in BP.

Not that it wasn't good or great in BP, but the scale of Wakanda just seems like its on another level in IW.
Also prefered the way panther looked in civil war too:francis:think most of BP costs went to costume and marketing

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

thats actually the only thing ppl remember when the name avatar gets mentioned, its never to say how great or memorable the movie was

Also prefered the way panther looked in civil war too:francis:think most of BP costs went to costume and marketing
I think the new design was dope. The in costume fight photography didn't capture him to his fullest. Looks like they are doing that in IW tho.....And yea some of the sets felt small. There seems to be so much space and room in IW.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I think the new design was dope. The in costume fight photography didn't capture him to his fullest. Looks like they are doing that in IW tho.....And yea some of the sets felt small. There seems to be so much space and room in IW.
not saying it wasnt just seems the russos use a stunt double in a black suit thats CG'd more than the full on sam raimi spiderman rubbery CGI figure we got in BP

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The accolades keep coming
efAX0Xh.gif

:wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My local Wal-Marts putting up Black Panther ads and decorations

Any word on the home video release date?

It still amazes me that Wakanda looks more fully realized in the trailers for IW than in BP.

Not that it wasn't good or great in BP, but the scale of Wakanda just seems like its on another level in IW.

This is something that's ran through my mind this week.

We saw Shuri's lab, the underground vibranium mine, the ceremonial fight arena and that place for the purple herb.

Hopefully BP2 is gonna stay in Wakanda and give us more.

I would love to see Namor bring in the X-Men into the MCU with a play off that AvX storyline when he destroys Wakanda.