Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Click to expand...​
black-panther-page-5-123bd.jpg
is there any significance to the phalanx like circuitry on his face/body?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Is his suit thay tech savvy he can do that like iron man

was gonna ask the same, is it like a wakandian extremis suit?

It isn't like Iron Man's suit in which there is an A.I. linked to it and all that. T'Challa's BP suit is made out of a vibranium mesh. It can withstand close-range weapons like knifes, for example. In the Priest run, he can transform into the BP suit instantly as well. The mask closing up at the will of the user is a very recent, but welcomed, add-on by Hickman. I'm sure the suit as a whole probably has a bit more tech now, probably has a link to the Kimoyo system, as seen in the Ultimates. We'll find out soon.

Here's T'Challa's suit in the Priest run:

tumblr_n9lwtcp7ec1tf70vho5_1280.jpg

The closest thing to a tech heavy armor in the BP franchise had was when Shuri wore a vibranium armor.

BP_011_Headshot_CPS_014.jpg

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Historically africans across the globe did not equate hate with evil, but this is america and the Black Panther character is a european creation so I see what they're doing. I'm still entertained by comics on a surface level

"Hate" was an interesting choice of words. I would've gone with anger, especially since the events of Doomwar, AvX, and New Avengers / Time Runs Out / Secret Wars appear to be very relevant to this run. But I can see why Coates chose "hate" instead.

What I do hope is that the "hate" isn't artificial. As it stands, there's a lot about the royal family's decisions, and T'Challa's in particular, that the Wakandans should be pissed about.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It isn't like Iron Man's suit in which there is an A.I. linked to it and all that. T'Challa's BP suit is made out of a vibranium mesh. It can withstand close-range weapons like knifes, for example. In the Priest run, he can transform into the BP suit instantly as well. The mask closing up at the will of the user is a very recent, but welcomed, add-on by Hickman. I'm sure the suit as a whole probably has a bit more tech now, probably has a link to the Kimoyo system, as seen in the Ultimates. We'll find out soon.

Here's T'Challa's suit in the Priest run:

tumblr_n9lwtcp7ec1tf70vho5_1280.jpg

The closest thing to a tech heavy armor in the BP franchise had was when Shuri wore a vibranium armor.

BP_011_Headshot_CPS_014.jpg
I've always loved the Cape version