Official Black Lightning Season 3 Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Lynn going full :wtf: off that green light
- odell was full :scusthov: hearing how much his 2nd in command fukked up while he was recovering :heh:
- odell still 10stepsahead gang when he hit jenn with that hologram :ufdup:
- for some reason i feel like TC is gonna end up snitching on gambi :patrice:
- pierce went from helping to save the multiverse to being his daughter’s side kick, and getting smacked up by his wife :snoop:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Nothing will probably come of it, but Earth-1 was full of metahumans. Now that Team Flash, and Black Lightning, are in the same earth. Supergirl and Superman are on this earth, how will Odell and the A.S.A. change? Will they acknowledge that Central City is full of metas? Will they acknowledge why are they focusing of Freeland? Or maybe acknowledge that maybe why no one is really doing anything, is because this is a predominately black city, and this is why Central City isn’t under siege?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Nothing will probably come of it, but Earth-1 was full of metahumans. Now that Team Flash, and Black Lightning, are in the same earth. Supergirl and Superman are on this earth, how will Odell and the A.S.A. change? Will they acknowledge that Central City is full of metas? Will they acknowledge why are they focusing of Freeland? Or maybe acknowledge that maybe why no one is really doing anything, is because this is a predominately black city, and this is why Central City isn’t under siege?
I’m not sure why they didn’t just “reboot” the whole plot from this season or retcon some of it now that the Supes and Flash are around
I thought they were going to at the beginning when BL told Gamby what’s been going on and he looked at him crazy but I guess the only change maybe Jill Scott being alive
Supergirl is a whole new show pretty much with Lex probably ending up as president like the comics
Freeland has a invisible dome around it and no one in DC or Metropolis is talking about it:heh:
BL & Jennifer should have come back to a Freeland with Tobias as Mayor, Odell as commissioner, Lynn married to someone else, Anissa working with Odell, etc etc:mindblown:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^I do respect the fact though, they have kept most of the main story-lines going. Odell has done a ton of fukk shyt this season, getting Lynn hooked on greenlight, ASA terrorizing Freeland, making Painkiller kill his own mother, etc. It's good that won't be swept away and I eventually see him paying :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Also did you forget they are inside a giant telecommunications blanket... no news inside freeland is getting out easy while the ASA got them "quarrantined" :francis:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jefferson:cape: soaring back thru Freeland:blessed: CW opened up the budget:sas2: Jenn stuck in Cirque Soleil:dahell: Thunderbird gang bang:steviej: TC:dj2: rockin the GAWD MC:ahh: Greenhead Lynne Walker:picard: Pimp Smack/Toilet Hand/Slippery slope FUKKERY:damn: Brandon laid out:lupe: Bulletproof power phase gear:whoo: ASA/Markovian ain't built for tag-team PIFF:hhh: Gambi servers:fire: fizzled Tech Breh:huhldup: Lady Eve screen savor:ohhh: Hologram 'Del:laff: stay scheming:heh:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This was a good episode... Jeff was like:gladbron: meeting superman and the other heroes.... he'd be there trying to explain it all like a damned nerd..:krs:

Lynn is all cracked out and fukked up...:sadcam: when she slapped jeff tho...:dwillhuh: I thought he was really gonna lay hands on her...:whoo: dude was 1 second away from the return slap

Anissa talking about Male privilege...:dahell: what???