Official Black Lightning Season 3 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
So does the regular story of Black Lighting get delayed until this Crisis shyt is over? I don't watch the other shows and don't read comics. What's about to happen now and after this is over? How many episodes will the crysis shyt last?
I think the crysis is only 1 week. I never read the comics either, but it's supposedly a big event.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
So does the regular story of Black Lighting get delayed until this Crisis shyt is over? I don't watch the other shows and don't read comics. What's about to happen now and after this is over? How many episodes will the crysis shyt last?

I think the crysis is only 1 week. I never read the comics either, but it's supposedly a big event.

og-image.png

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This is the best show on TV and that includes all categories :yeshrug:. Even as just a super hero show, this shyt is greatness and the super hero genre has never been done this well.

Even with meta humans, everything on this show is believable and I'm loving how they use it to symbolize how the black community gets treated, (even dudes saying "meta" as a contrast to nikka/er).

I gotta binge this show with a female, one of these hoes gone love this show.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This is the best show on TV and that includes all categories :yeshrug:. Even as just a super hero show, this shyt is greatness and the super hero genre has never been done this well.

Even with meta humans, everything on this show is believable and I'm loving how they use it to symbolize how the black community gets treated, (even dudes saying "meta" as a contrast to nikka/er).

You'd be surprised, Breh. Ladies love this show!
:blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I love BL but nah brotha Watchmen is holding the crown right now:wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I liked Evil Jen. She was :russ: and :demonic:. How they tied this to Crisis was pretty good. Hopefully Jen makes an interesting decision. The only real disappointment is Lynn. When are they gonna find out that she's a crackhead?

There goes that idea. They killed off Uncle Tom/Underground Railroad Jefferson so Crisis Jefferson can take his place. At least Lynn isn't gonna be a crackhead on this Earth.