Official Black Lightning Season 3 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, Khalil is 0-2 against Anissa now :lolbron:. In a hand to hand combat you would think he has the edge (knowing all the martial arts), but dude got clapped out the damn window :mjlol:. Meanwhile Braxton had a short circuit after using BL's powers for a couple seconds :mjlol:. Now a good night for the ASA.

However it was a good night for Jefferson and his 3rd grade teacher :skip:

The resistance as well with Gambi getting the message out. TC's powers on paper sound cool, but I'm not trying to hear machines complain all day :mjtf:

Not a good night for Lynn either with Tobias really telling her how the ASA would corrupt her research and her losing her 'medicine.' If Jefferson thought she was barking at him before :damn:.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- i think the solider at the end was tobias. I think lynn may have already given him the camaflouge gene:patrice:
- hopefully odell gets back on his feet soon. ASA HAS been catching Ls since he took those shots:pachaha:
- glad anissa smartened up. Instead of trying to fight him hand to hand. She messed around and clapped his ass into the bushes :blessed:
- i thought braxton would be able to keep the powers he got from the other metas. Trying to use electricity to fight black lightning was a :dwillhuh: decision
- lightning was chilling in that lil standoff. Looking at him like :hhh:
- oh i think tobias is getting out. And hes gonna get that green light to keep lynn’s :wtf:ass on his team:lolbron: