Reppin
Queens,NY
tune in to raw next week..Khalil vs Black Lightning

jkfny.gif

:russ::russ::russ:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I ask the Almighty Father to protect us with His blessings and guidance. Allow these 15 angels to smite the sin that walks through thy hallow way. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

:damn:

Although, I think Malcolm from Godfather would approve. :ehh:

Nissa ain't shyt for guilting her father like that. :francis:

Lynn's a dumbass. :snoop:

Now she's gone FULL dumbass. :snoop::snoop:

Does each shapeshift have its own personality/memories?

Why isn't that in the Bible? "And Peter sayeth unto Judas, 'Thine ass doth bequeath distrust unto ye".

Holy Buddha Khalil. Damn. :picard:

Next Monday gonna be lit. :gladbron:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Glad to see Odell is still around and just recovering from the gun shot wound, it would have been a mistake to take him out the picture w/out him getting what he really deserves :demonic:. Now we have Eddie Munster in charge now :heh:.

I guess whatever Gambi injected Anissa with last episode stopped the poison, but left Anissa without her powers :patrice:. She's still not being completely honest with Jefferson though :comeon:.

Green light Lynn pissing everyone off, including Gambi :picard:. Except for her co-worker giving compliments - "I was born with a brown nose" :skip:

Rev might have been the MVP of this episode between quoting bible scriptures while holding a gun and telling BL he doesn't trust his black ass :mjlol:.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:lolbron:@ Old boy from the Atlanta 'Swisher Sweets' commercial pulling up on Dr. Stewart like :shaq:just as he starts the new ASA gig.

I've got to salute this show for always giving a grip of Black character actors steady work :salute:

I still love the fact that Clifton Powell is CONSTANTLY pulling the burner out on someone while giving them the Bible bars with the roadman twist.:russ:"Imma put down my arms:ufdup:.....because The Lord moves in mysterious ways....:blessed:"

I gave up on The Flash during the Nora season, but I'm half tempted to watch the Crisis event just to see Jeffferson and his daughters react to Barry, Oliver and Kara like

raw

Last edited: