Official Black Lightning Season 3 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I remember, but Lynn worked her way back into the house. If Jeff doesn't play his cards right, she might ask for half of Jeff's shyt. It's ALWAYS cheaper to keep her until you absolutely have to put a bytch on the curb.

They still legally divorced.... PLUS she left...:mjlol: Jeff can legit move on and stop simpin...Remember when Lynn saw her with that female vice principal with the phat ass...:lolbron: she was hating...:mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They still legally divorced.... PLUS she left...:mjlol: Jeff can legit move on and stop simpin...Remember when Lynn saw her with that female vice principal with the phat ass...:lolbron: she was hating...:mjlol:
You're right. I thought they were just separated.
Jeff must've had one hell of a divorce lawyer!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I hope Odell is just passed out from the gunshot wound. It would be a shame for him to go out like that :francis:, to someone we weren't really familiar with. Speaking of, how did those 2 with no powers get the drop on a room full of ASA agents :why:

I get Anissa being mad at her dad, but her not telling her mom about being poisoned, who last I checked is a damn scientist out here whipping up vaccines like it's nothing. I know Gambi is Batman with the gadgets, but she might be able to offer some insight when she isn't helping Tobias :bryan:

"You been reading Michelle Obama's book. You're awfully assertive now. " :mjgrin:

"You wake up on the wrong side of the light socket" :mjlol:

Jennifer adding B & E to her assault from last week :lolbron:. How does Troy polamalu Jr being able to manipulate the earth allow him to absorb Jenn's powers though? He can turn coal into diamonds and has his own spot though :ehh:.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
How does Troy polamalu Jr being able to manipulate the earth allow him to absorb Jenn's powers though? He can turn coal into diamonds and has his own spot though :ehh:.

I think Dr. Jace is his mother. But yeah, his powers don't make any sense. If can control earth, then how does he absorb energy? :wtf: