Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Been watching most of this season. I'll have to go back some time and catch season 1.

The actor playing Tobias is OUTSTANDING in his role and deserves multiple awards. Plus Tobias jazz game is just... :wow:

The girl that plays the older sister :noah: :cape: I can't remember her name but I shared a photo of her in my underratedly gorgeous actresses thread
:ufdup:
Dice Pineapples :whew:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
that tobias smile needs to be a smiley

Show me what you talmbout and I can make it happen
4u5V9Uu.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Salute to the dude who plays Khalil, he's done some of his best acting the last couple of episodes :ehh:

BL has such a real feel and they aren't afraid to kill off characters and show real consequences. This season alone has seen Cyanide, Vice Principal, and now Khalil exit :mjcry:. Tobias' new squad at the end there wasn't looking too shabby, and he's about to get even more powerful :wow:.

Plus he used to knock down Cutter :steviej:

I can see him getting locked up by the end of the season, but they definitely can't kill him off.

Lynn flexing on the doctor with her ASA squad :win:

Anissa has herself a good PAAG :ehh:

Jennifer torching Parking Lot Pam's car :russ:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
that opening scene made me so mad and proud at the same time....fukkin CAC gonna mess with Jen....:pacspit:

who's the lead writer for this show...i noticed they're incorporating a lot of current events into the storylines.....:wow:

was makin a sandwich wit some onions during Khalil's death scene...only reason for my eyes to tear up....:mjcry:

thought Gamby may have been able to help Khalil since Tobias left the spine next to him......:manny:

Jen's powers are gonna be so phenomenal once she learns to control them....she's gonna need a spinoff show!...:blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Triple OG Rev final testament:ohlawd: Cutter in the cut:demonic: Cave HAWG:laff: roastified:skip: Lightening Lit Off:troll: Anissa pacing:lupe: Lynne blocked by the woMan:hhh: Gambi's hideout spot exposed:patrice: Albic00n really love jazz:mjpls: Urkel geek for Neanderthal Doc:mjgrin: Now my waterworks Go HAM:huhldup: Coolie High transition:sadbron: Might Mos magnum opus:wow: Tomorrow may neva come:sadcam: I want Black People to Be Free:mjcry:Khalil:rip: five steps from eternity:to: NoBODY's safe on Black Lightning:damn:

Last edited: