Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That stuff with Cutter killing a whole SWAT team who already had their guns out and had just watched her murder a cop is bullshyt.

Honestly aside from Tobias being Tobias and the promise of The Master of Disaster showing up this episode was kinda meh.
Hopefully the MoD gets a better representation than Looker got because they are one of my favorite jobber super villain teams.
2tfrk1P.jpg

somebody need to throw coli smileys on these jobbers

reigun

Superstar
Daps
That stuff with Cutter killing a whole SWAT team who already had their guns out and had just watched her murder a cop is bullshyt.

Honestly aside from Tobias being Tobias and the promise of The Master of Disaster showing up this episode was kinda meh.
Hopefully the MoD gets a better representation than Looker got because they are one of my favorite jobber super villain teams.
2tfrk1P.jpg
Got damn if these ain't the jobber-est looking b*stards I've ever seen. Coldsnap? Shakedown? nikka....

These fools definitely getting clowned by the JLA on the regular.

Martian Manhunter: Diana, we have a situation in Coast City. I hate to call you because I know you're out but Green Lantern is offworld and you're the closest.
Wonder Woman: It's no problem J'onn. What are we looking at?
MM: It looks like hostages have been taken by.....the Masters of Disaster.
WW: .........:dwillhuh:
MM::beli:
WW::lolbron:
MM::mjlol:
WW: :russ:Them weak ass motherfukkers? Damn had me thinking I was about to break a sweat and mess up my hair:heh:. Steve, go ahead and order, baby. I'll be back before the wine gets here. :bryan:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Liked the episode. Would’ve loved it if not for the stupidity in the end. On what planet would lightning and thunder not patrol that whole transport?:francis:

They know how Tobias moves. They know he’s connected. They know how dangerous it was and they just left? That reeks of “the script said to do it” rather than what the characters would actually do. No way Nessa is going to not watch that whole transport because she’d want to protect the guy her baby sister loves. :francis:

That said, Tobias doing sub zero’s fatality was:picard::hhh: and :ohhh: all at once. shyt was vulgar

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Delfonics:stylin: intro:myman: Thomas the Engine hideout:lupe: Lynn talkin to tracks:francis: Gambi toys got NASA scopes:whoo: Thicked Lipped/CaC voice:mjlol: Urkel poppin off to Cutter:usure: Jefferson suspended in air:leon: Hand glide PIFF:krs: Anissa's so flawless:ahh: Swat Team cheat codes FATALITY:whoa: Jenn waterworks Go HAM:sadbron: Khalid spinal ETHER'd out the cord:damn: Triple OG Rev rebuke this FUKKERY:ohlawd:

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Show jumping the shark (even tho they been doing it, like the ASA Black chick jumping out that high rise window after Tobias harpooned her ass and she ain't have no powers :dead:).
They had to save money and not show how Cutter murked all those SWAT officers :duck:

Why would BL and Thunder go back home and not go the whole way with Khalil :duck::heh:
why would Khalil not tell them to stay with me until I get to the cell :rudy: