Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember when the Power Rangers movie was coming out and nikkas was hatin on the black dude playing the Billy role. Now look at him, getting stereotyped as the smart young brother with some promise roles.

Where the haters at now? :usure:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Khalil turnin into a Walker:lupe: Jefferson lift off without his gear:huhldup: Gambi:laff: strong-armed the kid:skip: WE need that Anissa/Cutter:fire: face-off:steviej: Despair mamas united:sadcam: Jenn got dual sides of PIFF:gucci: The 100:dj2: got BARZ:heh: Sell your soul for peanuts :mjgrin: Timb boots to the grill:damn: TiCAAAAL 90s Kids:blessed: Gotta Love Jones for ya body & ya skin Tone:ahh: Invisible Goon CaC killer:leon:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bruh from First Purge literally killed a room full of white folks violently with no fukks given :heh:.

This show is the blackest show on tv right now and thats saying something for it to be a regular tv show. Whoever wrote that introduction scene for dawg waz sitting in the room like :lolbron: "yes, ONLY HAVE WHITE SOLDIERS IN THAT ROOM PLEASE THANK YOU"

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh from First Purge literally killed a room full of white folks violently with no fukks given :heh:.

This show is the blackest show on tv right now and thats saying something for it to be a regular tv show. Whoever wrote that introduction scene for dawg waz sitting in the room like :lolbron: "yes, ONLY HAVE WHITE SOLDIERS IN THAT ROOM PLEASE THANK YOU"

That wasn't Y'lan Noel. But it definitely favors him strong... I had to do a double take myself.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Did the actor that played Lala leave the show? Seems like Khalil pretty much took his plot points minus the tattoo ghosts

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Did the actor that played Lala leave the show? Seems like Khalil pretty much took his plot points minus the tattoo ghosts
LaLa was a really really good character, he fasho shoulda been on the show more.

But remember, he got reanimated to get killed again by suicide bombing :heh:.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_pjp76w1GHO1x51xwko1_1280.jpg