Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
South Freeland on some backwards ish - sanjais and purtees :dahell:

Looker got her T-1000 juice infected into all the white people, and is on the lookout now for the white twin :mjpls:

Anissa telling Deaf Grandpa to protect that white baby, but he wasn't trying to hear all that at first :hubie:

Khalil got his ass beat, but I can't blame him for trying. Ain't nobody trying to hear another lecture about military strategies :martin:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eddie Hazel:boss:, our Guitar Hero GOAT:wow: Slide out jeep precision PIFF:banderas: The Faculty/Walking Dead shyt:dwillhuh: Lynne's the fall guy:mjpls: Albino Hitler c00n Bully:scust: 'Kiss my Holy Ass':pachaha: Soccer ball dreadlocks kick:huhldup: Jenn's boo Summer Jam Screen broke:dead: Wood Folks Clan got Anissa:usure: off her huff game:hubie: Twins spawned for the demon race:hhh: CaC baby:laff: gets no love:mjlol: Black Lightning:fire:skydrift entrance:whoo: Gambi:eat: takeout during this FUKKERY:krs: Wait, a Shotta Drone:lupe: Nubian seed in the hands of CRACKer:picard:

Last edited:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Superman punch only works for Roman kiddo

edit: he tell him to kill the Rev AND his momma? :hamster:
He didn't charge that shyt.

arm-cock-heh.gif

They movin like vampires from True Blood :russ:

Fitting since the original Looker is a vampire.

I wondered if they would attempt to adapt her as she is a member of the Outsiders. I like how they did it here.