Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That was a really good finale, considering all the different elements they were juggling :ehh:.

Jefferson can't enjoy a nice family moment, without Odell busting in and talking about an impending war :francis:. I do hope whoever they have as the figurehead of the Markovian's is half as entertaining as Tobias :pachaha:.

Some nice use of powers, especially with Jennifer. I did not expect that Khalil reveal :ohhh:.

Lynn delivering some GnP to Jace was satisfying :lolbron:. A strength of Season 2 was how well they integrated Lynn into the fold and had her be more active into all the superhero stuff.

Also like keeping Lala around as a wild-card. Tobias having all the cheat codes to control him though :mjlol:

It's a shame the ratings have dropped from Season 1. I hope the rumors aren't true, because this really is one of the best comic book shows out there.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That was a really good finale, considering all the different elements they were juggling :ehh:.

Jefferson can't enjoy a nice family moment, without Odell busting in and talking about an impending war :francis:. I do hope whoever they have as the figurehead of the Markovian's is half as entertaining as Tobias :pachaha:.

Some nice use of powers, especially with Jennifer. I did not expect that Khalil reveal :ohhh:.

Lynn delivering some GnP to Jace was satisfying :lolbron:. A strength of Season 2 was how well they integrated Lynn into the fold and had her be more active into all the superhero stuff.

Also like keeping Lala around as a wild-card. Tobias having all the cheat codes to control him though :mjlol:

It's a shame the ratings have dropped from Season 1. I hope the rumors aren't true, because this really is one of the best comic book shows out there.

What are those rumors?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I'm willing to bet that a big part of the ratings drop is due to the move to Monday nights.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
The part where the team armed with machine guns running to the 3 metas

1) just stand there while they walk up to them and wave arms in slow motion to start using powers to trap them
2) run away with machine guns in hand after BL frees them

Who writes this stuff?:gucci:
Pretty dope episode, but stuff like this makes me totally not surprised in mass exodus of viewers

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The part where the team armed with machine guns running to the 3 metas

1) just stand there while they walk up to them and wave arms in slow motion to start using powers to trap them
2) run away with machine guns in hand after BL frees them

Who writes this stuff?:gucci:
Pretty dope episode, but stuff like this makes me totally not surprised in mass exodus of viewers

:mjlol:

REP....

I said the same thing verbatim while watching it... But none the less the ep was fire af.... I love this show....

Is Jennifer calling herself "lightning"?... :francis:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

REP....

I said the same thing verbatim while watching it... But none the less the ep was fire af.... I love this show....

Is Jennifer calling herself "lightning"?... :francis:

She's named Lightning in the comics.

the opening scene in season one, Nessa was narrating that "as Thunder & Lightning as witnesses" when referring to the rebirth of Black Lightnimg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finale was lit af. Imma miss my nicca tobias tho :to: the fukkery he brought to the show was so great :mjcry:...Thats how CW DC shows are though. There first two season villains be so good then it seems like they run out of ideas for the third season. They better not dare cancel this show before it gets like 5 seasons. Idc how trash it gets or low the ratings. CW has kept shows on longer for worse.