Official Black Friday 2022 thread

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Damn why son long?
I started recognizing the opportunity costs of gaming in my early 20s and redirected most of my energy for a good decade or so.

I skipped out on the PS4 completely which is the first platform generation I've missed since SNES. When I did play games, it was on the PS3 and almost exlcusively first person shooters or Madden.

On the plus side, I've noticed a few Coli posters who also didn't get the PS4 but copped a PS5... there's so much great games that we missed but can now scoop for the low :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I started recognizing the opportunity costs of gaming in my early 20s and redirected most of my energy for a good decade or so.

I skipped out on the PS4 completely which is the first platform generation I've missed since SNES. When I did play games, it was on the PS3 and almost exlcusively first person shooters or Madden.

On the plus side, I've noticed a few Coli posters who also didn't get the PS4 but copped a PS5... there's so much great games that we missed but can now scoop for the low :banderas:
Same here, the PS4 was the first gen I missed since.. Sega Saturn?
I mean I guess you can say the Wii-u... an I still haven't gotten a switch yet either but I'm copping one for the kids this Xmas.
I'll likely get a PS5 when they do a mid gen upgrade. I have a next gen system already and don't wanna go backwards...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just copped one of these on a cyber monday deal. They got a more powerful version for bigger trucks or high compression cars for $89 which I copped for the shop at my job just in case. This $69 one should be more than sufficient for anything that I might run across in the city though.

Noco Boost Plus Car/SUV Battery Jump Pack

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Same here, the PS4 was the first gen I missed since.. Sega Saturn?
I mean I guess you can say the Wii-u... an I still haven't gotten a switch yet either but I'm copping one for the kids this Xmas.
I'll likely get a PS5 when they do a mid gen upgrade. I have a next gen system already and don't wanna go backwards...
But your name... Was PS4.
full

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
meh, i feel like the last few years i got good deals on stuff was cyber monday..thats when i got my SSD for 100 off

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought Sackboy on PSN's Black Friday deals for $20. I'm so glad I waited and this game is dope as fukk. I wouldn't be mad if I spent $60 or $70.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Copped a Sony WH-1000XM4, Why ain't y'all tell me :wow:

I kept hearing the sound quality was bad on this but this sounds dope to me, I will give my V-Moda's a rest for these
was thinking about getting breh, what you think of them