Official Black Friday 2022 thread

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walmart has prices for games on sale on the 21st. Sonic frontier $30 and Gotham knights $35 is a good deal.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

PlayStation Store Black Friday promotion runs from Friday November 18 at 00.00am (local time) until Monday. November 28 at 23.59pm (local time).

PlayStation Plus

For the duration of Black Friday Deals, save 25% on any of the three PlayStation Plus 12 month membership plans**, whether that's PlayStation Plus Essential, Extra or Premium. Current PlayStation Plus members can save 25% when you upgrade your current plan to PlayStation Premium or Extra. Sign in to see your Black Friday deals.

PS5 DualSense wireless controllers

Open up your local play options or expand your suite of controller colors with Black Friday Deals on PS5 DualSense wireless controllers including the new Grey Camouflage design. Make sure to check with your local participating retailer to find out your regional discount.

Pair up your play at home with some on-pitch action with the DualSense wireless controller + EA Sports FIFA 23 bundle, which is discounted for the duration of PlayStation's Black Friday Deals***. Check with your local participating retailer for more information and your regional discount.

Get it directly at direct.playstation.com

Enjoy fantastic Black Friday deals directly from PlayStation, shipped to your door! These include discounts on select accessories, such as PS5 DualSense wireless controllers, PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset, PS5 DualSense Charging Station, PS5 Media Remote, physical games and more. Check out the full range of deals here****.

PlayStation Store

This is the big one. There are hundreds of games, add-ons and more included in PlayStation Store's Black Friday promotion. Below are just a few of the headliners for this year's offers:
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS4 & PS5 Standard Edition – 60% off
  • EA Sports FIFA 23 Standard Edition PS5 & PS4 – 40% off**
  • NBA 2K23 PS5 Standard Edition – 50% off
  • Gotham Knights PS5 Standard Edition – 40% off
  • EA Sports Madden NFL 23 PS4 – 50% off
  • Stray PS4 & PS5 – 20% off
  • The Last of Us™ Part I PS5 Standard Edition – 29% off
  • Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition PS4 – 50% off
  • Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 & PS5 – 50% off
  • Gran Turismo 7 Standard Edition PS5 – 43% off
But that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are many, many more deals to discover – and you can find them all below!

Scroll through to see what's on offer, then head to PlayStation Store to find out your regional discount.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Looking at the PSN sale, will probably reup my PS+ Essential for a year, unless a cheaper price at CDKeys next week.

Still debating on how many games I might or if I want to go the physical route for some of them. Curious what Nintendo sales will arrive next week for the eshop, but not expecting heavy discounts from them :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Looking for PC monitor GPU Processor for my son. Upgrading his PC for Christmas. I really don't need anything personally. Might check out some PC game sales

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

PlayStation Store Black Friday promotion runs from Friday November 18 at 00.00am (local time) until Monday. November 28 at 23.59pm (local time).

PlayStation Plus

For the duration of Black Friday Deals, save 25% on any of the three PlayStation Plus 12 month membership plans**, whether that's PlayStation Plus Essential, Extra or Premium. Current PlayStation Plus members can save 25% when you upgrade your current plan to PlayStation Premium or Extra. Sign in to see your Black Friday deals.

PS5 DualSense wireless controllers

Open up your local play options or expand your suite of controller colors with Black Friday Deals on PS5 DualSense wireless controllers including the new Grey Camouflage design. Make sure to check with your local participating retailer to find out your regional discount.

Pair up your play at home with some on-pitch action with the DualSense wireless controller + EA Sports FIFA 23 bundle, which is discounted for the duration of PlayStation's Black Friday Deals***. Check with your local participating retailer for more information and your regional discount.

Get it directly at direct.playstation.com

Enjoy fantastic Black Friday deals directly from PlayStation, shipped to your door! These include discounts on select accessories, such as PS5 DualSense wireless controllers, PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset, PS5 DualSense Charging Station, PS5 Media Remote, physical games and more. Check out the full range of deals here****.

PlayStation Store

This is the big one. There are hundreds of games, add-ons and more included in PlayStation Store's Black Friday promotion. Below are just a few of the headliners for this year's offers:
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS4 & PS5 Standard Edition – 60% off
  • EA Sports FIFA 23 Standard Edition PS5 & PS4 – 40% off**
  • NBA 2K23 PS5 Standard Edition – 50% off
  • Gotham Knights PS5 Standard Edition – 40% off
  • EA Sports Madden NFL 23 PS4 – 50% off
  • Stray PS4 & PS5 – 20% off
  • The Last of Us™ Part I PS5 Standard Edition – 29% off
  • Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition PS4 – 50% off
  • Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 & PS5 – 50% off
  • Gran Turismo 7 Standard Edition PS5 – 43% off
But that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are many, many more deals to discover – and you can find them all below!

Scroll through to see what's on offer, then head to PlayStation Store to find out your regional discount.

I hate to say it but this is probably the worst BF sale that Sony has posted on PSN imo. This is what happens when you keep rotating the same games on discount all throughout the year. Like ol boy said in a previous post, I might wait until cdkeys come with a discount on PS+.

Next year I will be downgrading my subscription back to the basic tier.