Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daps
Mecole Hayes, married to a breh

1982660_3030b.jpg

2ede4647-4d71-4df5-afd6-08dde222bb58~rt_auto-cr_0.863.1666.2115-rs_1020.h

This is Jared Fields. He’s the son of Cerie from Survivor, so he could be an excellent social player, and know how to keep an alliance together.

1982660_1972b.jpg

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Early predictions: Kirsten better hide her job or she'll be the 1st Black to go. I hope Red a nice guy but I'm afraid he's gonna be on some anti woke stuff. Shirley from What's Happening better keep her mouth shut. She's gonna have to be a floater. Im sure Izzy pronouns is gonna he or they. I got feeling Cory gonna be around for a while. Gonna be interesting to see who the romatic couple is. We know that shapes everything. But that Bowie girl looks like a thousandairre Khole Kardashian with that big face. Can't really tell with the other ones yet.

Daps
Cory’s brother Zach was on Survivor, and is a Survivor superfan. He might recognize Jared, since he visited his mom on one of her seasons. I can see them working together, or targeting each other.

Daps
Cirie's son has huge shoes to fill. I guess this will be the closest we get to a BB vs Survivor crossover season.
That would be epic. I stopped watching Survivor years ago. But I’d like to see some old school Survivors like Jeremy, Shane Powers, Abi Maria, and Jonathan Penner go on Big Brother. I’d like to see Janelle, Kaysar, Xavier, Danielle Reyes, and Dan on Survivor. The only problem is the returnees know each other, and pregame before the show. It’s more fun to watch strangers meet, and form alliances.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
They saying there’s going to be free feeds on Pluto TV this season. While I doubt it’ll be on all day (it’ll probably be more like BB AfterDark). I just got this feeling that this is a sneaky way of production censoring the feeds more. Watch the feeds be down more than usual because more people are watching it for free and they want to “protect” the houseguest. They’re going to pull a BB Can one of these seasons.

Julie Chen said on a BB special last week that they constantly have discussions about shutting down the feeds. She says they ultimately never do it because they understand that’s what makes the show unique. But to my understanding BB Can has many of the same producers. They shut the feeds down last season (probably to test the waters). Fans wasn’t having it, and they’re bringing it back next season.

Other than that I hope BB25 is a great season. It’s going to be a hundred days and won’t end until November 9th. So we’re getting Halloween in the house for the first time since BBOTT (in comparison they’ll only be like 5 hg left though). So that might be interesting.