Daps
Reppin
Cap City

Houseguests

azah-awasum.jpg

Azah Awasum

Hometown: Baltimore, Md.
Current City: Baltimore, Md.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Spot the power players early and annihilate or divide them one by one! Play for myself, not the house. I’m hoping my amiable appearance will cause the guests to let their guards down with me. I want every houseguest to feel like they have me in their pocket. Finally, I make really good decisions as long as there is no romance involved. No showmances!”

christian-birkenberger.jpg

Christian Birkenberger
Current City: Harwinton, Conn.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Ultimately be myself because I am a joy!! But I would like to appear fun and clueless as to not raise any flags, align myself with more people and slip up as a physical threat when I need to schmooze the house.”

hannah-chaddha.jpg

Hannah Chaddha
Hometown: Chicago, Ill.
Current City: Chicago, Ill.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “My strategy for winning the game starts with cultivating personal relationships with everyone in the house. I don’t have to be everyone’s best friend nor do I want to be, but I fully intend on learning about everyone’s strengths and weaknesses. I won’t have a problem exploiting their weaknesses for my benefit and aligning myself with those whose strengths can compensate for my

brent-champagne.jpg

Brent Champagne
Hometown: Cranston, R.I.
Current City: Cranston, R.I.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Although I feel my athletic ability/background will bring me far in the game, my primary strategy for winning Big Brother is heavily dependent on my social abilities. I’ve been told countless times by many, both peers and strangers, that my charm is powerful. I plan on using this skill in every social interaction in the house, male or female.”

britini-dangelo.jpg

Britini D'Angelo
Hometown: Niagara Falls, N.Y.
Current City: Niagara Falls, N.Y.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “My strategy for winning the game is simply put, to never forget who I am as an individual, be authentic in the house, win competitions in order to secure relationships/alliances in the house, and not be afraid to make the big moves! Big risk means even bigger reward!”

derek-frazier.jpg

Derek Frazier
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa.
Current City: Philadelphia, Pa.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Try to get to know everyone on a personal level so they never put me on the block. I will get everyone to do my dirty work because I am good at being a leader.”

brandon-french.jpg

Brandon "Frenchie" French
Hometown: Camden, Tenn.
Current City: Clarksville, Tenn.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Building relationships with everyone, not just your alliance. Being a farmer, no two days are the same. You never know what to expect. I always have to evolve and change game plans on a daily basis and I have got really good at it. Set strategies are overrated and crumble, so my lifestyle fits perfect with the Big Brother house.”

travis-long.jpg

Travis Long
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Current City: Honolulu, Hawaii
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Forming close one-on-one relationships with people behind the scenes, limiting yet utilizing my charismatic personality to connect with people but also not going too over the top with my friendliness and openness so I can cruise a bit under the table in group settings.”

alyssa-lopez.jpg

Alyssa Lopez
Hometown: Sarasota, Fla.
Current City: Sarasota, Fla.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “My strategy for winning the game is to win the very first HOH. I think the first HOH is the most important one. I would then be able to align myself with powerful physical and mental players, but I’d also try to make a Final 2 alliance with someone outside of that. That way I can see the game from all angles.”

tiffany-mitchell.jpg

Tiffany Mitchell
Hometown: Detroit, Mich.
Current City: Detroit, Mich.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “My strategy for winning the game is to learn as much as I can about everyone else and keep my mouth shut.”

xavier-prather.jpg

Xavier Prather
Hometown: Kalamazoo, Mich.
Current City: Milwaukee, Wis.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “From a competition standpoint, only win when I have to. Socially, make genuine connections and friendships with each of the houseguests. Reiterate that we are playing a game and avoid bringing personal matters into game decisions. Adapt to the twists of the game as they come and enjoy playing Big Brother the way it was meant to be played!”

sarah-steagall.jpg

Sarah Steagall
Hometown: Boiling Springs, S.C.
Current City: Ft. Myers, Fla.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “I plan to float! I want to make everyone around me feel at ease and convince them I’m a non-threatening, loyal person. Once they realize I’m only playing for myself, hopefully it’ll be too late to stop me.”

christie-valdiserri.jpg

Christie Valdiserri
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa.
Current City: North Hollywood, Calif.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Following my gut and being myself. I plan to get to know all of the personality types and attempt to understand what each of them respond well to. I also plan to use my hair loss secret to my advantage! Another strategy is to kick some of these dudes’ asses in the physical games and literally not give up even when I want to!”

whitney-williams.jpg

Whitney Williams
Hometown: Portland, Ore.
Current City: Portland, Ore.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “I do know that I’m going to go into the house as a strong competitor, while hopefully not making too many ripples. I also want to uphold my values and create genuine friendships, but winning this game for myself and for my children is my top priority.”

derek-xiao.jpg

Derek Xiao
Hometown: Baltimore, Md.
Current City: New York, N.Y.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Build relationships with everyone in the house and slowly turn friendships into alliances. And then layer in unassailable logical reasoning to influence people’s decisions.”

kyland-young.jpg

Kyland Young
Hometown: San Bernardino County, Calif.
Current City: Venice Beach, Calif.
What is your strategy for winning the game? “My strategy is to combine the subtle influence of Derrick, with Cody’s charm, Dan’s strategic thinking, and hold back on showing how good I am at competitions until I have to (hopefully not needed until the end, like Kaycee in Season 20). I know that sounds like such a vague, idealistic plan, but I genuinely believe that I have each of those attributes/capabilities I am describing.”

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1) Well I gotta cheer for my detroit sister. She gonna be a floater so hopefully that works.

2) flight attendant? Probably the gay one.

3) derek- t-shirt with a pocket? :gucci:

4) is she bald by choice or disease. Either way, I don't trust no woman without hair.

5) Alyssa playing a risky game trying to win hoh. But hey it might work though

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Who's gonna watch? lol
--
I'm hoping all of the black folks will get along. If they can form an alliance but also have a good social game, they could potentially go far. My picks, just off of what I've seen thus far, are Xavier, Azah, Derek (he is gay but Joe Frazier's his dad plus he seems like he'll be likeable in the house), Kyland, and Hannah. I have to see Tiffany's interviews before I can fully support but she seems like she'll get the boot early on. All of the cacs look like recruits to me.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He might last off social game. Gossiping like a little girl.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Yo - I've never seen so many melinated faces on this show.

Never trust the gay people though. They've been lying their entire life, hiding who they were. It's nothing to lie in a game like this. You definitely want them on your side.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Gotta say this feels like a revamp Big Brother season and I'm here for it! After last season I vowed not to ever come back to this show..... until I seen the cast, that basically roped me back in lol.

Not to mention we got 3 brehs, 2 sistas to represent. That's one third of a chance we might see a black winner assuming they all work together and don't get knocked pre-jury.