Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Biden just said Qanon believers should take advantage of mental health services offered under Obamacare. :laff:
DimwittedHideousDunlin-size_restricted.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This shy Trump voter shyt needs to stop.

Yeah his base is loudly willing to go down with the ship, nothing "shy" about them at this point.

There'll be some "grey area" of slippage but if anything I think you'll have more of the opposite happen. You're going to have people in social circles that are Pro-Trump either "shyly" vote Biden or not bother voting at all.

Everybody that's worked with him hates him and wants him taken down. Everyone else either had someone die from Covid, is a minority and tired of seeing his reich ass everyday, got laid off & evicted, or had their armed service family member disrespected. And anybody else still holding on because they don't fall into any of the above, well, their turn is next week.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He was the former Chief of Staff to the DHS under Trump. He's been speaking out against Trump for the past month.

Yeah, that was a great ad too. I should have been a bit clearer in my original post. I meant "relatively" as in hes not on the Congressman, news anchor level where 100k likes is almost a given.