Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Biden might lose if this continues. The fall is allegedly going to be bad, virus wise. Lot of people won’t be comfortable waiting in line for 3-5 hours to vote.

I’m really starting to think Trump will pull out a close win due to a massive amount of people voting via mail and if not counting (because the ballots disappeared). Dems can ignore this and pretend like money will solve everything or they can get real. People need to vote in person. Blue states need to ensure polling places have the resources they need.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden might lose if this continues. The fall is allegedly going to be bad, virus wise. Lot of people won’t be comfortable waiting in line for 3-5 hours to vote.

I’m really starting to think Trump will pull out a close win due to a massive amount of people voting via mail and if not counting (because the ballots disappeared). Dems can ignore this and pretend like money will solve everything or they can get real. People need to vote in person. Blue states need to ensure polling places have the resources they need.
One positive about the mail fraud is that trump is doing it right now, everybody will be affected and will know to vote in person. Honestly he’s doing it way too early

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One positive about the mail fraud is that trump is doing it right now, everybody will be affected and will know to vote in person. Honestly he’s doing it way too early

Nothing good can come of this.

He has admitted he is hamstringing the Postal service to help him in the election.

The GOP is silent.

America is already past the point of no return.

The Dems need to stop genuflecting. This won't end until the GOP understands and fears the consequences of their treacherous behaviour.

Some politicians are going to have to spend some time in prison when this is over. Sorry.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The only good thing..41 states have early voting periods of some kind. So, that may be ensure well social distancing protocols.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Wow Trump is really trying to rig the election in plain sight. Dems have to forget about mail in voting and go out in force to vote. This shyt is crazy. In all honesty if Trump somehow wins because of this this country will see violence it hadn't seen in hundreds of years. This is too much. And the military is full of white rednecks so they won't do shyt, Election Day is going to have so much fukkery its insane.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good news is that the primaries during the election, when the virus was killing more people than now, featured very high turnout. People voted in Florida and Wisconsin’s primaries in crazy levels. Remember that Wisconsin’s (Democratic) governor tried to delay the primary but the conservative SC in the state overruled him...and then democrats still came out in heavy numbers and even won a SC seat.

people need to vote. If you have PTO use it on Election Day, or on an early voting day if your state allows it. Just go vote. Wear a mask and gloves.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Good news is that the primaries during the election, when the virus was killing more people than now, featured very high turnout. People voted in Florida and Wisconsin’s primaries in crazy levels. Remember that Wisconsin’s (Democratic) governor tried to delay the primary but the conservative SC in the state overruled him...and then democrats still came out in heavy numbers and even won a SC seat.

people need to vote. If you have PTO use it on Election Day, or on an early voting day if your state allows it. Just go vote. Wear a mask and gloves.
Organizing is what Dems are good at. They are going to need to pull out all stops in all 50 states.

I’m going to walk my ballot to the election office if I have to

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY