Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets put all the bullshyt aside; donald trump is the only president in american history who ran against a woman :yeshrug: and she STILL beat him by 3 million popular

i really think he could lose off that alone, in a NON-covid economy. joe biden beats donald trump in 2016, i'd bet my fukkin life on it
obviously

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Even if Biden wins, I'll never forgive the idiots & racists in this country (mostly White people) who voted for this orange clown.

Trump supporters should be branded and shamed for the rest of their life :pacspit: :fire:

They should have "dumbass" printed right across their forehead.

But we all know these same people will be quiet about voting for Trump like they are now. Like Cowards.

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.

Racism is back in vogue now. They won't be quiet. They won't disappear. They will just look for a new champion.
They sold their soul for the last 4 years. But lost way more. Symbols, institutions, reputations. And galvanized youth political involvement and white guilt. All of the things their feared would happen if Hillary won, Trump actually fasttracked.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They sold their soul for the last 4 years. But lost way more. Symbols, institutions, reputations. And galvanized youth political involvement and white guilt. All of the things their feared would happen if Hillary won, Trump actually fasttracked.
its time for us to admit she was right and apologize
Susan Sarandon in 2017 said:
I’m certainly not in any way defending Trump, let me go on the record to say that, because people seem to want to say that I am. I think he’s a horrible person, and he’s really dangerous. But the good news about Trump is that he has exposed all the cracks that are in our system, and now the light can get in. We have to get rid of these cabinet appointees, and we can do it. And we have to get out and vote during the midterms, which nobody has been doing. You have 45 percent of the country that didn’t vote in the regular election, and in Michigan you have 90,000 people going to the polls and not voting for either person that’s running for president, but voting down ballot. There’s something really wrong. Now we have people in certain states, I think in Virginia, who went unopposed during the midterms. That has to change, and people are standing up to take responsibility on their local school boards. We have to do what the Tea Party did. We have to start at the bottom and get progressives in from the bottom-up. And then things will change. Look at what’s going on at these town-hall meetings that are erupting without any kind of organization from the top. The Democrats didn’t pay attention to the bottom; they didn’t pay attention to the country, and now the country is taking over. There’s no progressive party anymore that represents the working people. When you see these town-hall meetings where people are going and holding their representatives responsible and demanding answers — that, to me, is a revolution; you’ve never seen that before. That’s a really, really healthy sign. And I have faith in this country. Traveling all around with Bernie made me love this country more and more. There are patriots everywhere who are kind and generous and accepting and inclusive. The heart of America is not what you hear from his mouth at all.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3XbD6.png

Choose your battle!