Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When it comes to marijuana, here are my thoughts:

*Recreational marijuana should be decriminalized on a federal level and left up to the states. Each state should set their own recreational marijuana laws.

*Medical marijuana/cannabis should be legalized on the federal level.

*All non-violent marijuana offenders should be commuted and/or pardoned.

That's a fair compromise/solution, in my opinion :yeshrug:
The minimal is to remove cannabis from schedule one.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Person, woman, man, camera, TV
trumpneck.png

Embarrassing...

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
^^^^^

Idiots. Pay attention and learn something from the first quote in this post. Biden has a very awkward habit of misspeaking. To even trip over shyt like that when we been dealing with the garbage out of Trump's mouth for 4 years are you guys serious?

Take a seat.
I was being sarcastic Breh. The :camby: was to the person I quoted.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with that comment is that people (from leftists to Fox News to Woke Twitter to MAGATLR) will spend more time attacking Biden for saying 'first' and ignoring the fact that he openly called Trump a racist. Which he is.
But how is that a problem though?

To argue he isn't the first is to have already accepted he IS racist.

Checkmate.

I wonder when he stopped beating his wife as well....:jbhmm:

Throw them all out there...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But how is that a problem though?

To argue he isn't the first is to have already accepted he IS racist.

Checkmate.

I wonder when he stopped beating his wife as well....:jbhmm:

Throw them all out there...

It's not a checkmate. Damn near every president in this country has been a flat out racist or accused of being a racist. To call Trump the first makes it way too easy to deflect.

The right will go, "See, the left will just call anything racist in relation to Trump. :camby:"
The left will go, "See, this is why Biden is such a flawed candidate. We could have had a real progressive if it weren't for the establishment. :camby:"
Woke Twitter will go, "But you were hugged up with known segregationists. And you authored the 94 Crime Bill. And you told us we weren't black if we didn't vote for you. You're a racist too. fukk you, Joe Biden. :pacspit:"

So now he's buried the lede and his point is delegitimized because all anybody heard was yet another verbal gaffe.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a checkmate. Damn near every president in this country has been a flat out racist or accused of being a racist. To call Trump the first makes it way too easy to deflect.

The right will go, "See, the left will just call anything racist in relation to Trump. :camby:"
The left will go, "See, this is why Biden is such a flawed candidate. We could have had a real progressive if it weren't for the establishment. :camby:"
Woke Twitter will go, "But you were hugged up with known segregationists. And you authored the 94 Crime Bill. And you told us we weren't black if we didn't vote for you. You're a racist too. fukk you, Joe Biden. :pacspit:"

So now he's buried the lede and his point is delegitimized because all anybody heard was yet another verbal gaffe.

To your claim about the right, but it's true, he is racist, so who gives a fukk how they try to spin it?

The left know exactly what Biden was trying to say, the minority on the left who criticise him are the same people who jumped on the dementia wave and who will continue to criticise him.

Woke twitter - see left.

The handwriting over Biden gaffes is bullshyt. People feel it should be something bigger than it is.