Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
GOP insiders say the Trump campaign has decided to lean into culture war because it can't make attacks on Biden stick

GOP insiders say the Trump campaign has decided to lean into culture war because it can't make attacks on Biden stick

One moment that really highlights this is that Biden's biggest mistake/fukk up - i.e. his ignorant comment on black voters belonging to democrats - was immediately rendered irrelevant by two news stories that broke days later: the US passing the 100k death mark for the virus, and the George Floyd murder/protests. Since then Trump has experienced nothing but bad news, outside of two jobs reports that show furloughed people going back to work.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
so we all know that if the election was held tomorrow, biden wins

barring any health scares or major debate gaffes, i cant see how biden goes negative from here.

is there anything that could cause trump to gain ground back? it seems like the economy is 100 percent shot, and i cant really think of what else he can do to get any wins :dead:

August and September are going to be the death blow.

By forcing kids, young adults, and teachers/professors to go back to schools and colleges, its almost guaranteed the virus will spread in the schools/colleges and eventually make it back to households.

Which will cause the death toll for the coronavirus in this country to skyrocket. Plus flu season starts in 7-8 weeks.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
SC definitely ruling in favor of Trump today

I hate anyone in this country who doesn't vote. All of this could have been avoided.

All of it.
You sure? Just heard the NYC DA CY Vance can get them taxes returns from trump accountant

flood gates bout to open

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UnsightlyGleefulCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif