Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Apparently, a lot of people who are buying tickets to Trump's rally in Tulsa are K-Pop fans trolling Trump. They buy the tickets so that it can be emptier :laff:.
The tickets don’t reserve the seats, anyone that shows up gets to go in.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
i think that trump might be making the biggest political blunder in american history, right before our eyes :dead:

this rally is going to be a fukking disaster. if even ONE of his supporters dies from coronavirus after attending this thing, it's gonna blow back on him like crazy. did you see that story where all 16 friends who went to a bar in florida have the virus?

this is the worst decision ive ever seen :why:

Trump only cares about two things: His agenda & Money.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think that trump might be making the biggest political blunder in american history, right before our eyes :dead:

this rally is going to be a fukking disaster. if even ONE of his supporters dies from coronavirus after attending this thing, it's gonna blow back on him like crazy. did you see that story where all 16 friends who went to a bar in florida have the virus?

That could be the case, but they're just gonna deflect and move the goalposts like they've been doing the whole time.

"B-b-but what about the George Floyd protests?"
"B-b-but we'll 'stomp out' any 'embers' from the rallies."
"B-b-but the models predicted 2.2 million deaths, so even if few people died at our rallies, the president saved more lives!"

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

The people who died were very old and very sick. And some people are saying they were radical left democrats planted in my rally so that I would look bad when they got sick and died. Very unfair!

Daps
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign is launching its first advertising blitz of the general election — a $15 million dollar television, digital, radio and print effort that will focus on six swing states President Trump carried in 2016.

The presumptive Democratic nominee is putting up ads for five weeks in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin as well as on national cable outlets, including Fox News, a favorite of the president.

The blitz will also seek to shore up support among black and Hispanic voters. The campaign is making a six-figure investment in African American print, radio and targeted digital programming across the six states to commemorate Juneteenth and is also placing Spanish-language content across Florida and in Arizona.

The ads pull from Biden’s speech this month in Philadelphia after the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

“The ads feature Biden in his own voice. A voice of clarity and moral authority that the country desperately needs,” said Patrick Bonsignore, the Biden campaign’s director of paid media. “The audio is pulled from his searing address on this moment in history from Philadelphia, the birthplace of our nation. It was an address that Donald Trump could never give.”

The ads will be anchored around three ads that seek to cast Biden as a unifier and an advocate for the middle class.

“I know so many Americans are suffering, suffering the loss of a loved one, suffering economic hardship,” Biden says in one ad titled “Unite Us.” “The country is crying out for leadership, leadership that can unite us, leadership that can bring us together. That’s what the presidency is — the duty to care, to care for all of us, not just those who vote for us, but all of us.”

“The moment has come to deal with the denial of the promise of this nation made to so many. Because if it weren’t clear before, it’s clear now — this country wasn’t built by Wall Street bankers and CEOs, it was built by the great American middle class,” he adds in “My Commitment.” “Health care workers, docs, nurses, delivery truck drivers, grocery store workers, we’ve come up with a new phrase for them: essential workers.”

The ads do not mention Trump by name but include images of the president holding a Bible for a photo op in front of a church near the White House after clearing a peaceful group of protesters this month and makes reference to his controversial remarks after the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., that erupted in deadly violence in 2017.
Biden launches first general election ads targeting states Trump won in 2016

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That could be the case, but they're just gonna deflect and move the goalposts like they've been doing the whole time.

"B-b-but what about the George Floyd protests?"
"B-b-but we'll 'stomp out' any 'embers' from the rallies."
"B-b-but the models predicted 2.2 million deaths, so even if few people died at our rallies, the president saved more lives!"
oh i know, but this isn't some deflection to "the democrats". this is HIS voters getting sick and dying. that's gonna look terrible to his base :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Not me, us. I see you Joe.
full