Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Big picture yes but in a primary, where the incumbent isn’t even on the ballot and if there were no other races that would push turn out, I do think that needs to be taken into account.

I’m not saying it’s not something to watch but I think saying it indicates Georgia suburbs have gone blue might be an overreach.
Republicans have a pretty heated Senate race going on here. Also, Trump was still getting big turnout in primaries in other states. :yeshrug:

As for the Atlanta suburbs, I think all of the major metro counties went blue in 2018. It's middle and south Georgia that you have to worry about.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Republicans have a pretty heated Senate race going on here. Also, Trump was still getting big turnout in primaries in other states. :yeshrug:

As for the Atlanta suburbs, I think all of the major metro counties went blue in 2018. It's middle and south Georgia that you have to worry about.
It’s heated but I honestly don’t know how much the general GOP cares other than to vote for that eventual nominee in Nov.

Correct, everywhere not Metro Atlanta is why the state flipping is unlikely

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s heated but I honestly don’t know how much the general GOP cares other than to vote for that eventual nominee in Nov.

Correct, everywhere not Metro Atlanta is why the state flipping is unlikely
NRbc2cZ.gif

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I'm watching CNN and it looks like Trump and the Senate getting ready to fumble like a muthafukka on their police reform bill.

So far:

- No full ban on chokeholds
- Police have to report other corrupt cops to other departments

This shyt sounds sloppy as fukk so far. Interested in what the Democrats can come up with.
Fumbled? That's how the play was designed:

Also, the Dems already proposed a bill (Justice in Policing Act 2020) like a week ago.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Here are some concerning voter registration numbers due to corona. I received a phone call a few days ago from my local Democrat office asking me whether I was voting Dem down-ballot. Before I got off the phone with her, I asked her if there was any volunteering I could do to help get people registered. She said nothing was planned due to corona restrictions.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
i think the virus is gonna play a huge role in which way florida goes. desantis is really throwing up a hail mary right now

he's already fukked up unemployment, if this reopening is a disaster the dems can steal the state back
I think a lot of senior citizens in Florida are going Democrat this election. Those in the late 70 and up age group. After Republicans told them they were basically expendable for the sake of the economy, they had they're oh shyt moment

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think this might actually put a nail in the trump campaign in general. their hubris about the virus, as elected officials who are supposed to be responsible for people, is :mjlol:

cases are spiking in 21 states and this shythead is holding a rally in 3 days :dead:

october headline/ad; "Trump held rally in Oklahama as Americans died"

Last edited: