Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Crazy dream I had bruhs. Dreamnt Trump fled the white house and all the senate republicans was trapped in the capitol. shyt got lit on fire. They tried to rescue them but only got McConnell out :stopitslime:

He was all burned up tho, charred black but was still talking. :picard: Trump couldn't be found. shyt was nuts :russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump just wants the visual and he can't help but want to take his routine on the road again. He has all new material and insults for his zombie hoard to cheer and chant.
but at the same time, he doesnt :mjlol:

he literally has nothing to brag about right now. the economy is trash, society is torn apart. trump's america is a disaster and a disgrace

outside of the usual lying and racism, i'm actually curious to see what he tries to brag about on stage. "i built the greatest economy ever, but it's gone now" :flabbynsick:

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
...oh behave....

these polls are looking good, but not that good... there are too many points left on the board.... sure scott rasmussen is reporting that biden is getting 48% and trump is getting 36%, a -12% for trump, but where are the other 16% of people going.....?

undecideds? :usure:

i mean, if this holds, biden wins the election pretty easily.... but let's not go giving him texas, arkansas, and alabama....

:gurl: "girl, he gone win idaho and nebraska... he gone twirk that old white butt"..... :russ:

:dame:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I take this as a couple of things:
  • Getting Trump off their backs so they can do their job.
  • Getting Trump off of State Republicans, so they can try to win their Elections while letting the dice roll between Biden/Trump. If Trump wins, then its a Win/Win; Biden wins, then they still Win, as Donald will just yell at them but knowing he will be out of power and out of their hair come Jan.
I am not saying that Republicans are good, they are shyt, but at this point with everything going on, the last thing you want to have is Trump calling you up when his polling numbers are in the shytter. So they just say, "Yeah, everything is good." while already having one foot out the door waiting for the elections to happen.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
but at the same time, he doesnt :mjlol:

he literally has nothing to brag about right now. the economy is trash, society is torn apart. trump's america is a disaster and a disgrace

outside of the usual lying and racism, i'm actually curious to see what he tries to brag about on stage. "i built the greatest economy ever, but it's gone now" :flabbynsick:
Yeah he has nothing.