Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She's not a 'progressive' but she is one of the most liberal Senators so maybe they think she's the link between the coalitions

edit: and I'm well aware of 'copmala' but since she's been in office she has voted liberal
gilibrand is 3rd most liberal (kamala being 1st, bernie being 2nd) and got painted as a feminist corporate dem...like no one in the progressive wing, nor progressive citizens, look to them as leaders...maybe they should, but it's just weird to act like she's got the ear and admiration of that wing when she doesn't. maybe that will change with her as vp tho

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
havent we debunked this by now :dead:

trump is a fan, a phony, a fake, a p*ssy, a stan. he doesnt have the heart to run for president in 2024. this loss is going to absolutely destroy him mentally

His cult members dont care. He doesn't even need to say it, they will expect him to run and no one else.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
full
"*ring* Hello, yeah secret service, this is the president......no, not him, the winner, Trump.....anyway, I’d like to report a bunch of protesters outside the White House not socially distancing......what? I always cared about COVID guidelines. I’d like to see arrests made.”

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This is why I hope Democrats go all in on those Georgia run-offs.

I am not interested in any 'deals' with Mitch McConnell.

Stacy Abrams got to get out like she did again and do outreach. Biden campaign should donate some of that money to the Dems campaign for them run-offs (if they can).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
gilibrand is 3rd most liberal (kamala being 1st, bernie being 2nd) and got painted as a feminist corporate dem...like no one in the progressive wing, nor progressive citizens, look to them as leaders...maybe they should, but it's just weird to act like she's got the ear and admiration of that wing when she doesn't. maybe that will change with her as vp tho

It has to be a strong coalition. This cannot be "thanks for the help" and then people start getting left behind. Schumer's first 100 days ideas look legit so let's see..

First order of business was get trump the fukk out. Now it's on to Georgia...