Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying really hard not to tear up right now.

I don't know what the Biden Administration will hold, but damn I glad the Trump era is almost over. :wow::mjcry:

I teared up a bit earlier won’t lie. He’s his own man but it feels like Obama is back. You already know they going to be behind the scenes advising him anyway. This is basically America saying we want those years back. What’s crazy is both of them inherited a fukked up America they had/have to fix. Obama, the worst financial crisis since the 1930s. Biden, a goddamn global pandemic and a Recession. The Republicans got it good man. They inherit a fixed country, immediately pass tax reform to enrich themselves, fukk the country up beyond recognition then pass it back to the Democrats to fix it up again :beli:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No cap, this is the freshest I’ve seen OG Joe, he might do the full 4 years after all :ohhh:

I see alot of functioning older people and their brain's really as sharp as ever but my. man needs rest and to delegate... give him few days a week for big meetings and any speeches but he should delegate as much as he can to others... he is a good figurehead but let the young guns do the tough work in the background

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
A President that knows U.S. History :mjcry:
imagine trump knowing what the new deal is :mjlol:
"do you mean the art of the deal?"
full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Naw but fr tho after 8 years of Obama we had to deal with Trump, between a Black woman in the White House and AOC and the squad poppin off even more I can’t imagine what type of villain the Rethugs gon come up with next. :russ:
Black women and women of color taking over.. Cacs can’t compete with that