Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
I honestly wouldn't be surprised Trumps just dip on his last day. No speech. Nothing.
"B b but it's MY White House!"

1fs1yiN.gif

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Still hasn’t hit me that we have a black, female VP...

shyt is monumental.
:wow:
About to shed a tear for all our black female ancestors of this country...they must not have even thought that this was possible.

It makes me happy to see this for them. Yet it makes me so sad thinking what they went through...the rapes, the beatings, having children ripped from them, seeing their black men beaten and dehumanized, raising kids while enslaved doing their best to feed/comfort/love their children... I’m reminded of the story told in Frederick Douglas’s autobiography of the young enslaved woman beaten and killed because she was tired and didn’t immediately get up to take care of some white slave owners baby. I’m also reminded of the slave songs that they would sing out in the field...songs that Douglas said were filled with pain and dread...so sad that he said he cried while writing about it.

Said it before and will say it again: black women are gods greatest gift to this world. No cap either.