Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not worried about him. Nobody gives a fukk about him after he leaves... presidential pardons on the way out? they're wild with decent presidents in office. Trump's list is gonna be absolute fukkery

I have no faith it'll happen, but it would be nice if Trump and his goons actually had to face legal and criminal consequences for their actions. Since Nixon got pardoned after Watergate, we keep letting executive branch officials off for corruption and malfeasance in the name of "moving on" and "letting the country heal" and we and our government and institutions end up worse off for it. It needs to happen just to send a message that things like this won't be tolerated in the future.

But it probably won't happen, because the country "needs to move forward and heal its divisions" :martin:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dems need to win the runoff in Georgia we need to win the senate because don’t believe this political hacks on the MSM who say that Biden and McConell will be close friends. Nah the Turtle will block any legislation to make sure Biden’s presidency is a failure. fukk Santorum and fukk the GOP fakkits :camby:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
ZiIPjWy.gif
I love this shyt!!!!!!!

:ohlawd:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I have no faith it'll happen, but it would be nice if Trump and his goons actually had to face legal and criminal consequences for their actions. Since Nixon got pardoned after Watergate, we keep letting executive branch officials off for corruption and malfeasance in the name of "moving on" and "letting the country heal" and we and our government and institutions end up worse off for it. It needs to happen just to send a message that things like this won't be tolerated in the future.

But it probably won't happen, because the country "needs to move forward and heal its divisions" :martin:
Its an unspoken rule that the previous administration is soft excused for everything.... may as well be tradition

should be ended completely obviously because it just makes it easier for people to plan and get away with bullshyt with zero repercussions

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Agreed. I think you misunderstood me though, I never said it's over. I was speaking to the influence Trump has on these events now. That's been kneecapped, no matter how many lawsuits he brings. No matter his level of support. The mental acceptance of Joe Biden as president has clicked in.

From here on people start planning transitions. The army isn't going to keep him in office. He's done.

GOP leadership will start to undercut him going forward as well.
I was speaking more the social unrest. Trump is one man. He's not the system in systemic racism. How do we quell the social unrest plaguing our country?