Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So just to recap what I've gathered from the past 24 hours. Networks can call California 0.023276420351 seconds after the polls close. But they can't call a state where a 700k lead was completely erased because they gotta wait and make sure the data is there. Got it :mjgrin:
Don't forget NV...

Apparently we can call Cali with no concern the moment the polls close because its a heavy blue state, but need more data to know which way CLARK COUNTY, a heavy blue county is going to swing in NV...:heh:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Biden deserves some respect for never making the stutter an excuse. I didn't even know about it until a couple months ago. Before than I was shytting on him talking about his brain and shyt. Takes a lot of effort to keep it under control the way he has over the years and obviously with age that effort gets harder and harder to maintain.
You never noticed it because he overcame his stutter when he was a child. He's been in public service for like 60 years and no one can find videos of him stuttering before this year...because his current speaking slip-up and "gaffes" aren't due to his stutter, they're due to him being a fukking septuagenarian and speaking like most other septuagenarian. My grandfather never had a stutter and spoke like Joe does before he kicked it. The vast majority of old people stutter and get confused in speech due to brain activity slowing down at such an advanced age. Don't know why we have to pretend he got a 30 year old's brain in a transplant. It's weird. Joe is old, he's gonna be the oldest man ever elected President, just accept that and let him be old without making up shyt about him all of a sudden regaining his childhood stutter. Same shyt with Nancy's speech patterns too. She can barely complete a fukking sentence and it's not because she has a childhood stutter, it's because she's fukking 80 years old. If we want to say it's ageist to critique the gerontocracy, then we should make that claim instead of laundering it with stories of Biden's stutter he hasn't had for 60 years.

That being said, if Biden was a fukking vegetable he would be better than Trump, so any speech impediment or elderly brain impairments he has are irrelevant in the context of the election.

edit: and I'm not even directing this at you @Th3G3ntleman just the discourse around this issue in general

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump's entire staff rolling out like
254490633022202.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ the long drawn out L for trump and MAGA

it couldn’t have ended any other way

it’s like the last round of mayweather/mcgregor, where MAGA gets to watch their boy take a beating.....but they forced to watch the end in extra slow motion

get to see him go out like a ho....crying, scratching and shyt....throwing random lawsuits out, just to see the lawsuits get shut down by courts
- the one legal W trump team got in PA allowed MAGA the opportunity to temporarily witness their Ls up close...only for a higher court to shut it down and tell em to GTFO

and to finish, just before media has to step in and call it....trump team catches coronavirus

GOOD!!!