Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
CNN and MSNBC falling for these Trump lawsuits and taking hour after hour explaining to people why the election isn’t rigged. The people that are watching these networks already know it’s not rigged. And you’re not gonna convince the MAGAs (that aren’t watching anyway) that it isn’t rigged.

Should be talking about the campaign and how Abrams mobilized GA. How Milwaukee came out for George Floyd. How the protests didn’t hurt like everyone predicted. How South Fla Cubans went full MAGA. How racism is still the number 1 platform for republicans.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The main reason why nobody has called these remaining battle ground states yet is because Trump and Fox News is crying fraud. Active lawsuits are being planned.

So the longer they take and the more thorough the counts are made now, the faster the incoming lawsuits will get thrown out or dismissed.

and it’s being reported for the world to see. The networks realize this and are moving accordingly. They probably want to call them but know from a legal standpoint it’s not wise.

And Fox called AZ because Trump can’t win without PA and Georgia making Arizona not as important. PA is really the most important state because that’s the only state Biden needs. Without Pennsylvania.... they might as well stop counting in the remaining states.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CNN and MSNBC falling for these Trump lawsuits and taking hour after hour explaining to people why the election isn’t rigged. The people that are watching these networks already know it’s not rigged. And you’re not gonna convince the MAGAs (that aren’t watching anyway) that it isn’t rigged.

Should be talking about the campaign and how Abrams mobilized GA. How Milwaukee came out for George Floyd. How the protests didn’t hurt like everyone predicted. How South Fla Cubans went full MAGA. How racism is still the number 1 platform for republicans.
It's terrible. They're rehashing the same thing every hour when there's a ton of things like you mentioned they could be discussing.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
x210b-bue-f.jpg

That virtually all lose...:heh:

TLP got you a significant number of independent voters in rural counties that are currently helping in states like AZ and PA...

Thats what I'm sayin. What am I missing here? They helped. They were basically 'hired help' for this election. Even if they only brought a total of 10k votes in total, they still helped. Can someone explain to me wtf is peoples issue with it?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The main reason why nobody has called these remaining battle ground states yet is because Trump and Fox News is crying fraud. Active lawsuits are being planned.

So the longer they take and the more thorough the counts are made now, the faster the incoming lawsuits will get thrown out or dismissed.

and it’s being reported for the world to see. The networks realize this and are moving accordingly. They probably want to call them but know from a legal standpoint it’s not wise.

And Fox called AZ because Trump can’t win without PA and Georgia making Arizona not as important. PA is really the most important state because that’s the only state Biden needs. Without Pennsylvania.... they might as well stop counting in the remaining states.
CNN and MSN are going to give us an update straight facts without calling it.

So, Arizona with 100% voted account Trump has blah blah votes and Biden has blah blah votes. Next update schedule in 4 years.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

That’s what I’m thinking too