Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This time its different because she would be the Vice President and therefore the heir to the throne and star of the Democratic party.

I don't know who would have the balls to challenge her. Big Gretch would be smart to let Kamala sink, then run and hopefully win in 2028. Cory Booker stands no chance. Warren probably isn't running again and if she did, she isn't winning in the South. Don't see Cuomo running and besides he's pretty damn hated. Don't see anyone with enough star power to truly take her down.

Biden wants to be a transitional President to the next generation, but that means nothing when a Republican nominee is likely to win 2024. I think Obama and the DNC overrated Kamala's potential.
Okay I'm back for a little bit. Warren will be retired by the Kennedy kid. Gretch could challenge. I think Cuomo is getting up there in age. The person who can beat her, we don't know them yet. As for the south, who cares.