Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
this is not what i fukking wanted

a unclear biden win on election night

son, if trump/ supporters see the election map on one night and then see it blue three days laters

I aint no bytch but :picard::lupe:

remember when the mob overran that recount center in 2000, this could get very bad

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Healthcare and immigration reform?
I'm not trying to sound like an a$$hole but I'm just annoyed because tonight didn't have to be this damn close.

Healthcare and immigration reform are just buzz-words. I'm sure Biden said he'd make healthcare more accessible to Latinos to but that's not a fukking plan that resonates with working people. People are dying and going bankrupt from medical bills. What's his plan? I know I can go look on his website, but I shouldn't have to. He should've hammered it home, on TV, in debates, and in simple and honest language. Same with his immigration reform policy. Biden/Harris should have had CONCRETE EASY TO EXPLAIN policy positions for middle-class and lower class Americans and hammered them home at every chance.

Biden's another generic white old man politician that doesn't answer simple yes or no questions and instead just gives off platitudes. That era is DEAD. People don't want that shyt anymore.

God damnit. Tonight should have been a fukking breeze. Trump is the most beatable president of all time and the Democrats always find a way to make it way too close for comfort. They had FOUR YEARS to prepare for Trump and all they did for most of it was bytch and complain and throw an act of political theater with that impeachment thing that was never going to get Trump out of office. Not to mention approval ratings go UP for presidents after impeachment trials that don't get them removed from office.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Shoutout to AZ :salute: I might come visit Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Grand Canyon when this Covid stuff over.

Florida :hhh: Absolute clowns. They depend on us for their tourist economy and they fukk us everytime.
This is a great example of learning to keep your mouth shut.

If Trump never dissed John McCain publicly, what reason does McCain's wife have to come out publicly and endorse Biden? She's a Republican.
Even if she didnt like Trump before he dissed her husband, she is likely silent on her endorsement if Trump just shuts the fuck up. Women are vindictive and calculating. Glad it happened to Trump

Last edited: