Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It’s looking like split ticket voters are about to fukk us in Maine again.

Biden and Susan Collins are both around 52% :francis:
jimmy-mcnulty.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
that that rationale doesnt exist out there. not too many americans are really digging deep into policies like that
I do think Americans want some policy talk though.

We're tired of platitudes. 87% of Democrats support Medicare for all. I know it probably wouldn't pass, but holy shyt Biden/Harris, at least lie to us and say you'll give it a shot. At least tell us you'll consider not locking people in profit-prisons for non-violent offenses. At least talk about a SERIOUS Covid-relief stimulus bill for middle and lower class Americans.

I couldn't disagree more. Americans do want policies.

Sure. Like someone in here said. Boomer age liberal folks want a slice-talking Democrat like JFK/Clinton/Obama, and boomer age conservatives want a blue collar type Bush Jr character.

But platitudes are failing. People hated the system so much they voted for a buffoon of a man because he said he was an outsider and would drain the swamp. Obviously he was a con man that lied and didn't do it, but people are fukking desperate for real change, and Biden/Harris have more ore less only promised to get rid of Trump and bring back "normal" and.....spoiler alter....normal isn't coming back. Not for a longggggg time.

You gotta give people a reason to go vote besides just saying you aren't as bad as the other guy. Even if it's true (and it is) it's not motivating enough when democrats are also more scared (healthy fear) of getting sick from Covid.

Mayor Pete was asked about his policy and he he said it was too early to talk policy. Well when the fukk time is it right? I'm so fukking mad at the DNC right now. THIS SHOULD NOT BE THIS CLOSE. Most unpopular president since Andrew Jackson and they might not even be able to beat him in a global pandemic that he's handled atrociously.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John McCain's wife coming out and endorsing Biden was huge for him.
AZ loyal to the soil:ehh:

...no pun

Shoutout to AZ :salute: I might come visit Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Grand Canyon when this Covid stuff over.

Florida :hhh: Absolute clowns. They depend on us for their tourist economy and they fukk us everytime.