Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
AZ looks like a lock for Biden, leaving him with just MI and WI to seal the deal. Over 2 million mail-in ballots remain to be counted in PA. Not sure why anyone would sour on Biden’s chances. This was always going to be close, but the current numbers do not bode well for Trump. Right now, it looks as if Biden will win a close victory or it’ll be a 269-269 tie, which would be as calamitous a result as any could happen in this present climate.

:francis:
More like 270 biden
Trump 268

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
is it oochie wally or one mic

yall said beto killed his campaign by having some morals and speaking up about guns

and now hes the only reason texas was close?

texas has NO business even being a discussion this late in the evening. texas is on the cusp, yall just got some latinos that apparently want that faux white acceptance
Texas gets infinite money forever for being 'close'. That state has been a sink for democratic campaigning for decades and is/was only peaking because of people running there from other states :mjlol: but then it goes right back red when those new folks like it red :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden at 192 and trump is leading all the swing states. :mjcry: damn man this shyt is sad. People would rather vote to see other groups brought down even if that means they suffer as well.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Look this country is fukked moving forward for so many reason.

I’m almost curious as see to what kind of train wreck will happen if trump get re-elected. I have zero hope for coronavirus pandemic, under trump. This dude is trying fire Fauci :mindblown:

@jj23 I maybe exercising my dual citizenship soon in the UK.

Where are some affordable pads. :ehh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it oochie wally or one mic

yall said beto killed his campaign by having some morals and speaking up about guns

and now hes the only reason texas was close?

texas has NO business even being a discussion this late in the evening. texas is on the cusp, yall just got some latinos that apparently want that faux white acceptance

You're talking to the wrong person. :what:

I've never said any of this. :dahell:

Direct this bullshyt to the correct person. :camby:

You need to worry about Michigan not going back to Trump again.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
From the looks of it will be close. We may not know tonight because PA,WI,and MI wont start counting mail in ballots till the morning. Expect alot of fukkery tomorrow and the rest of the week hell till January 20th. :francis:
The courts will be involved count on it

Uno

Superstar
Daps
As a young breh when Bush got re-elected I knew what time it was. Nothing has ever surprised me including 2016 and 2020.

Bush was liked by Mexican and was trying to get amnesty