Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I'm not trying to be an a$$hole but what policy positions did he offer Latinos that would help them? Biden had a few (but still not enough) decent policy positions but he didn't talk about them nearly enough IMO.
Healthcare and immigration reform?

Dems like really smart charismatic people...Clinton and Obama.

Where as Republicans seem to like the "im more regular Joe than politician" sales pitch...Bush 2 & Trump.

The left needs to find that person that can light up a room and mingle.
Yep. The left needs to go more populist and drop some of the extreme idpol amd gun control rhetoric. Al Franken would have been the perfect anti Trump.

I still say that bushing him was the Dems worst mistake this decade.

---

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I tried to tell nikkas bout them polls ... but they kept saying this year was different

media in this country tells you what it thinks you want to hear.

Breh got I shamed into silence about the polls.

Was trying to tell people there are ghosts in the numbers.

I work with numbers all day long, and there are so many factors in numbers. I hate saying I told them so, but I told them so.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm not trying to be an a$$hole but what policy positions did he offer Latinos that would help them? Biden had a few (but still not enough) decent policy positions but he didn't talk about them nearly enough IMO.

obama/biden deported a lot of people. trump deports a lot of people. biden will raise taxes....:yeshrug: sometimes its not entirely complicated. on the other hand..that may be an oversimplification but no one can tell me that that rationale doesnt exist out there. not too many americans are really digging deep into policies like that