Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
These last 2 elections show how good of a candidate Obama was. Breh crushed the buildings back to back
Dems like really smart charismatic people...Clinton and Obama.

Where as Republicans seem to like the "im more regular Joe than politician" sales pitch...Bush 2 & Trump.

The left needs to find that person that can light up a room and mingle.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good riddance....TX was all hype. Prez, Senate, Railroad Commissioner, State House...Republicans held court everywhere. Only like one or two upsets.

Brehs in here didn't want to listen.:heh:

I just laugh every time some said that Texas is a Purple state.

People doesn't understand the great Campaign Beto pulled off in 2018.

That election was close because of Beto not because of this changing Texas demographics.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
NC SBE County Status

Just want to point out that a good chunk of the precincts in NC that haven't yet reported are in Wake County.. and Raleigh leans liberal. Not sure if that will make up for the 60k or so votes Biden is behind right now, but it's also not completely a wrap in NC.

Not to mention late mail-in ballots... tend to be from Dems.
There’s also a reporting error in Randolph County by about 30,000 for Trump. Looks like some votes got counted twice. NC might be a recount.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Same out here. Went to run errands and businesses boarded up, I understand some closed to let employees vote, but damn

shyt wild, driving down Mass from the convention center only the UPS Store way down by 4th was unboarded. Had me confused like how the hell anyone supposed to do normal shyt? It ain’t like it’s confirmed that it’s gon get crazy like that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah nate silver is done
Dude said biden had a 89% chance 2 win the election and biden is under performing badly in this election.

Silver misled people and they didnt vote. He must be an agent
Biden's most likely play was the blue wall. Until he loses one of those states nothing has really changed so what are you saying?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Like how the f did Biden mess up with Latinos that badly? I just don't bloody get it.
I'm not trying to be an a$$hole but what policy positions did he offer Latinos that would help them? Biden had a few (but still not enough) decent policy positions but he didn't talk about them nearly enough IMO.